Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    I'm surprised that more countries haven't followed suit.

Islam is a fucking awful religion. Their 'prophet' was a pedophile who condoned rape, murder and slavery.

That isn't conjecture, it isn't hyperbole. It is dry fact, documented in islam's own texts.

That is not the sort of influence you want within your borders. In fact, it has no place anywhere in the world.
    I agree. I completely agree. Green k when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yep, Polish people don’t need to repeat failed experiments!

Right now, France is trying to convince Jews to stay, and not fly to Israel, and take their money, and businesses away.

It ain’t working. Israel is getting top shelf Jews from many countries moving there.
      Oh there's no way I'd stay in France or even visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Oh there's no way I'd stay in France or even visit.
        I wouldn’t want to be there either! Saudi Arabia should allow fellow Muslims in, and take care of them. The saudis would rather bring in migrant workers from other regions. They got a gang of Filipino and Indian workers. They know lazy people when they see them.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          What a crock of *****, i'm pretty sure if his countries produce costs depended on immigrants and below wage workers instead of poverty, he'd be singing another tune. Love when people use this bull***** as an example of their argument and underlying xenophobia. Like we don't have an illegal immigrant situation here with the polish, try going through downtown Brooklyn polish communities and their shelters to see if his people aren't overstaying their own welcome. Also the cost of our food depends heavily on immigrants and even illegal ones because last I checked ain't a line of mofo's waiting to go pick oranges for $10 a vat in Florida weather. Fk it i'll say it Polish people are racist as fk and they don't hide it. It's going to be worth paying three times the price for basic ***** like orange juice, potatoes, and other vegetables just to see where the excuses for enforcement go next.
          Poles celebrate their indipendence with a lot of Migrants.....

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            What a crock of *****, i'm pretty sure if his countries produce costs depended on immigrants and below wage workers instead of poverty, he'd be singing another tune. Love when people use this bull***** as an example of their argument and underlying xenophobia. Like we don't have an illegal immigrant situation here with the polish, try going through downtown Brooklyn polish communities and their shelters to see if his people aren't overstaying their own welcome. Also the cost of our food depends heavily on immigrants and even illegal ones because last I checked ain't a line of mofo's waiting to go pick oranges for $10 a vat in Florida weather. Fk it i'll say it Polish people are racist as fk and they don't hide it. It's going to be worth paying three times the price for basic ***** like orange juice, potatoes, and other vegetables just to see where the excuses for enforcement go next.
            Do you believe that white people should be allowed to have a homeland anywhere in the world?

Home skillet you aren't ranting about diversifying racist mongolia. You never will. You're purely fueled by your insatiable crazed hatred of a specific racial group that makes up under 10% of the world population and is in danger of disappearing in the next century. It's not about economics. It's about harming that group in any way possible at all times.

You hate a specific group and want them destroyed because they bestowed your entire modern existence upon you out of pity and your ego/sense of masculinity can't cope with that knowledge. Correct?

How about leave them alone. Let them have their tiny corners of the world. Stop preaching that those last corners are "diversified". Work on your own emotional issues. People see right through it.
            Last edited by ////; 07-01-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Ok i guess illegal immigration should be allowed so you can keep getting your cheap orange juice

Come in legally or not at all.. end off..

Sick of these garbage arguements for ILLEGAL immigration.. "oh who will pick fruit" "who will clean the toilets or do the gardening"
              I hope he answers, because I’m very interested in various opinions. Hearing them at least, but I see no point in accepting/importing unknown costs, and potential problems.

Comment

Should white people just declare war on Muslims? I wonder if John Bolton is thinking that.

Comment

The world is a melting pot, guys; I will prove it soon

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Should white people just declare war on Muslims? I wonder if John Bolton is thinking that.
                    There are many white Muslims, Asian Muslims, Black, you get the point. It not a race issue, it’s an ideological issue (radical Muslims)
                    I can’t speak for white people, only for myself, and my family. People who I am responsible to support, care for and protect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jboxxer View Post
                      The world is a melting pot, guys; I will prove it soon
                      You gonna marry your white girl sunspace? Cool, good for you!
                      I’m glad we are not battling anymore. It really made very little sense from the start. Oh well, hopefully it’s behind us at this point.

Too bad you couldn’t stop creating alts. How long is the ban on your sunspace account?

I’m starting to notice a pattern in your nomenclature.

Peace my man. Take it easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X