Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Parkland kids being unreasonable as they complain about clear backpacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Parkland kids being unreasonable as they complain about clear backpacks?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parkland-...192830599.html

Students returning from spring break to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., on Monday were greeted with metal barriers and clear backpacks — new safety measures put in place in the wake of February’s mass shooting at the school.

Seems like some are upset they have to do this.

Are their rights to privacy being violated while they are in a public school? What privacy does one really need with a backpack?

Smh, kids are so dumb. I remember having these kinds of see through backpacks at my high school for the same reason, nobody complained.

Comment

backpacks? wtf are those?

I just remeber brown grocery bags as a book cover on some book I never opened up

Comment

the entitlement is real, they should just accept it and move on

Comment

So they are upset they have to wear clear backpacks, but taking away their 2nd Amendment rights is okay???

"Useful idiots" is too nice a term.

Comment

These are the dumb little fcuks who will be running this country a decade from now. Let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              These are the dumb little fcuks who will be running this country a decade from now. Let that sink in.
              I doubt it.

Plenty of other kids there are 2nd Amendment supporters, but they don't get press coverage. Thus it makes it appear all the kids are gun grabbers, when that's hardly the case at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                So they are upset they have to wear clear backpacks, but taking away their 2nd Amendment rights is okay???

"Useful idiots" is too nice a term.
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

They are kids guys, think back when you were 14-16. I have a 15yo and logic is far from his best attribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  They are kids guys, think back when you were 14-16. I have a 15yo and logic is far from his best attribute.
                  I did.

At 14-16 I had long been successfully debating adults, including teachers who attempted to teach revisionist history.

I knew my stuff, especially the Constitution. These kids are wholly ignorant of that.

But it's not their fault. The public education system has failed them and made them this way. That's who they should be furious at, not the NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I doubt it.

Plenty of other kids there are 2nd Amendment supporters, but they don't get press coverage. Thus it makes it appear all the kids are gun grabbers, when that's hardly the case at all.
                    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    The problem is, when I was in school, the faculty and entire school administration was not trying to indoctrinate me into a SJW radical. When I see the sort of shyt my daughter gets for homework and essay assignments I whisper a WTF to myself. Everything is assigned through the lens of diversity, inclusion and white privilege. More than once I've discussed it with teachers and faculty but they basically yeah me to death as a polite way of telling me "we hear you but it will only get worse".

Half the kids in high school right now will be old enough to vote in 2020. I'd say a majority of them would vote Democrat. That is why there is a big push by the media and school administrations to get them all worked up and brain washed now. Prepping them for election day. Some politicians are even suggesting lowering the voting age to 16 because they know they have them. A majority of teachers today are liberal pansies, and they pump these kids full of leftist bullshyt all day long.

Comment

Working...
                    X