No announcement yet.

Anyone Else See Lampley About To Cry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    When doesnt he cry? He probably cries everytime he is about to **** his wife
    He doesn't **** her, he gets high and kicks her ass

Comment

is there a video?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Pathetic

The man is retiring, he didn't die

Get yourself together you woman

Comment

Roy almost did that, too, just before Lampley. That **** looked staged and forced.

Comment

Lampley said " RJJ couldn't even beat me " after the Tarver fight . I think you guys are severly underating him just like Vodka breath Larry telling Mayweather hed kick his azz if he was 50 years younger . Between these two and Foreman they were the toughest guys around outside of the ring .

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Lampley was never the same after Margarito bashed Cotto's skull in.

I don't know who came out worse in that fight Cotto or Lampley.

At least that means Lampley is passionate about the sport I guess

Comment

gay thread mods please ban and delete. Anyone using the screen mackaveli aka wakcaveli aka the ****thug tuwack has no credibility and needs to gets his face bashed in with an ash tray. i am sure you have a tatto of **** thuglife on your left buttcheek sister

Comment

Lampley is an emotional man for sure

Comment

Yea he tends to well up everytime he makes a speech in the end, whether itd be about Cotto, Pacquiao etc
                    I suppose if youve been covering the sport for like 1/3 of your life its sad to see boxers come and go

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      When doesnt he cry? He probably cries everytime he is about to **** his wife
                      You got that wrong. His WIFE cries everytime he's about to f* k her.

Comment

Working...
                      X