• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Post some with Trump too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Damn right!
      What conspiracy theory you got on your mind, nowadays?

Comment

Damn right!
        What conspiracy theory you got on your mind, nowadays?
        There's really only one important, over arching conspiracy.

Comment

That hard Brexit won't be happening now.
          Well it might be more likely than ever now given a deal may be impossible

One other outcome is that he DUP who have agreed to prop up a Tory led majority coalition government demand that we keep our border with the Republic of Ireland. But I have a feeling may is going to buy then off with some serious northern Irish investment.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            So you're finally coming around?

i honestly dont thinky you've ever read my posts, so i'm not sure why i'm wasting time responding, but i'll bite once on a friday morning.

i've never been opposed to the idea of people, brown and beard having or otherwise, getting what is coming to them if they commit crimes. you're allowed to believe basically anything you want until it breaks the law de jure, or breaks the laws of decency [which is what happened here.]

i'm against the idea of painting with a broad brush stroke the 1.6ish billion muslims on the planet, calling for genocide [for which i've reported you and for you which you've been banned ]

saudi arabia is a backward ass place. was that way long before you and the rest of the young, depraved, lonely alt righters thought it was cool to talk about muslims and genocide. it's got dirt digging poverty and depravity right next to [or on top of] huge oil fields that make a very small amount of people a ton of money. this wasn't an indonesian football club. it was a saudi one.

one of us hears the world muslim and wants to kill people. the other looks at who the actors are, what they did, and the historical context out of which there has risen conflict. in that light what these football players did is reprehensible. would i shoot them? no, that's hyperbole. you wouldn't have justification to shoot somebody simply because he stayed seated, or continued a drill. de jure or otherwise.

you'd have them shot just becaus they're muslim and you dont understand what that means. you're the idiot in this conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i honestly dont thinky you've ever read my posts, so i'm not sure why i'm wasting time responding, but i'll bite once on a friday morning.
              Oh you sure took a bite pal, this time unprovoked. I've never triggered you so much with one short sentence.

i've never been opposed to the idea of people, brown and beard having or otherwise, getting what is coming to them if they commit crimes. you're allowed to believe basically anything you want until it breaks the law de jure, or breaks the laws of decency [which is what happened here.]

i'm against the idea of painting with a broad brush stroke the 1.6ish billion muslims on the planet, calling for genocide [for which i've reported you and for you which you've been banned ]
              But you have no problem defending a group that is actively committing genocide upon those different than them. Nice double standards.

And it won't be the last time I get banned for that. Somebody should commit genocide on your liberal mind.

one of us hears the world muslim and wants to kill people. the other looks at who the actors are, what they did, and the historical context out of which there has risen conflict. in that light what these football players did is reprehensible. would i shoot them? no, that's hyperbole. you wouldn't have justification to shoot somebody simply because he stayed seated, or continued a drill. de jure or otherwise.

you'd have them shot just becaus they're muslim and you dont understand what that means. you're the idiot in this conversation.
              LOL you're the one who talked about killing that person in this thread. Not me, that was the only reason I even stepped into this thread because I was surprised that you had a moment of enlightenment, but unfortunately you back peddled right away.

would i shoot them? no, that's hyperbole.
              Originally posted by New England View Post
              i'd be about ready to get a rifle with a scope if i was from manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Muslims don't have moments of silence. We need to respect their culture and not try to force them to assimilate. In fact, we need to do away with our moments of silence and incorporate more Islamic traditions.
                -liberal snowflake
                Is that you in you're picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                  London really doesn't represent the uk. Less than 40% of London is English by nationality and far less by ethnicity

England runs a bit like Dubai or Qatar these days. Whole country counting the money generated by London and spending it. We import all the foreigners to work there - eu for clue collar and non eu for the bankers and lawyers. Everyone for some reason is ****ing obsessed with living in this city so they come accept unlivable wages in this expensive city and get to work whilst the White English live in the green countryside counting the money

It works nicely. The people who come from overseas are allowed to vote hence this Isis puppet in charge. However overall the system works and trust me england is changing
                  Didn't you lot just have an election and the Labour party gained seats ?
                  And didn't this guy became a Parliament member

Sounds like a wishful thinking on your part bro

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
                    Is that you in you're picture?
                    Yes, it's me

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Yes, it's me
                      Why are you taking a picture in a public restroom

Comment

Working...