Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no Photos or mention of Parker vs Cojanu weigh in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no Photos or mention of Parker vs Cojanu weigh in?

I'm surprised Boxinscene did not provide any photos or even a mention of the weights for Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu

I know Parker weighed 245.8 pounds and Cojanu 274.8 pounds

Surprised not even a mention of it. I mean Parker is the WBO Heavyweight Champion, he's a key player in the division.

Does anyone have any photos of the weigh in or video to share for those who did not see them both at the weigh in?

https://youtu.be/qP8v2J8_3Kg

Here's a link to a video for the Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu weigh in

Lol, after they weighed in, the dude from Duco events interviewed the fighters.

When he spoke to Cojanu, Cojanu answered him that he'll do anything to win the fight. The guy from Duco asked him what do you mean by anything?

Lol, Cojanu got upset and told him,"I mean anything legal, don't try to, don't try to" then they moved on to Parker. Lol, that was the most entertaining part of the weigh in. Those two promo models are fine as hell. Lol, peep out the brunette when Cojanu is on the scale, she peeps out his "johnson" to see what he's got. Lol, funny ****.

Any predictions on this fight?
    Last edited by The Time; 05-06-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Parker is fighting tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Parker is fighting tomorrow?

Yeah, same day as Canelo-Chavez Jr.

Though we will know the results of Parker-Cojanu by the morning due to New Zealand being a whole bunch of hours ahead of U.S. time.
        Last edited by The Time; 05-06-2017, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
          https://youtu.be/qP8v2J8_3Kg

Here's a link to a video for the Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu weigh in

Lol, after they weighed in, the dude from Duco events interviewed the fighters.

When he spoke to Cojanu, Cojanu answered him that he'll do anything to win the fight. The guy from Duco asked him what do you mean by anything?

Lol, Cojanu got upset and told him,"I mean anything legal, don't try to, don't try to" then they moved on to Parker. Lol, that was the most entertaining part of the weigh in. Those two promo models are fine as hell. Lol, peep out the brunette when Cojanu is on the scale, she peeps out his "johnson" to see what he's got. Lol, funny ****.

Any predictions on this fight?
          she did the samething with Parker lol

And Parker should win in the first round

Comment

I'm surprised Boxinscene did not provide any photos or even a mention of the weights for Joseph Parker vs Razvan Cojanu

I know Parker weighed 245.8 pounds and Cojanu 274.8 pounds

Surprised not even a mention of it. I mean Parker is the WBO Heavyweight Champion, he's a key player in the division.

Does anyone have any photos of the weigh in or video to share for those who did not see them both at the weigh in?
            Yeah why isn't anyone talking about Parker fighting his Sparring partner ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              Yeah why isn't anyone talking about Parker fighting his Sparring partner ?

Just saying Boxingscene has been putting out articles on this for weeks. And then when they weigh in, nothing, no article, pics, etc...

Regardless, it's a Heavyweight Championship fight. It's not Parker's fault that Hughie flaked out. Lol, I mean it's not Canelo-Chavez Jr., but it's still relevant enough to report on at least.

Comment

"Why no Photos or mention of Parker vs Cojanu weigh in?"

Because the world doesn't really think of the WBO belt as being as important as the others. 99% of the best heavyweights in history were never the WBO champion. We're coming off one of the most significant heavyweight title fights ever. So it just makes the WBO belt feel even more bogus to claim to be the heavyweight championship of the world after what the world witnessed on 4/29.

Comment

Just saying Boxingscene has been putting out articles on this for weeks. And then when they weigh in, nothing, no article, pics, etc...

Regardless, it's a Heavyweight Championship fight. It's not Parker's fault that Hughie flaked out. Lol, I mean it's not Canelo-Chavez Jr., but it's still relevant enough to report on at least.
                  We had an article earlier on the fight. For whatever reason none of the major photo distributors went to the weigh-in. - I assume because when Fury bowed out there was little to no interest to purchase images of this weigh-in.

And the promoter never issued any press releases regarding the weigh-in or sent out any photos.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    We had an article earlier on the fight. For whatever reason none of the major photo distributors went to the weigh-in. - I assume because when Fury bowed out there was little to no interest to purchase images of this weigh-in.

And the promoter never issued any press releases regarding the weigh-in or sent out any photos.

Ah, I see. Thanks for that info.

Well, I'm glad to provide a video of the weigh in for those that did not get to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X