No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
    When the Russians were Communist the left was like "oh we shouldn't be afraid of the Russians, the Russians just want peace and love". Now that the Russians aren't Communist anymore the left is like "OH MY GOD THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO GET US!!!!!"
    So true. For decades the left had a love affair with Russia and communism. Remember when Romney was debating with Obama in 2012? He warned about Russia, and Obama's snarky response was "The 80's called, they want their foreign policy back". This was met with laughter and applause on the left. Suddenly they are no longer laughing.

Comment

• It is amazing to read this thread and watch the lengths the alt-right white nationalist Trump supporters go to defend him relative to Russia.

You guys love to wrap yourselves in the American flag yet will not believe the information from our intelligence agencies and foreign service people.

Putin and the Russian people may look like you, but he isn't going to back away from his goal of returning Russia to its superpower status and some of the other things detailed in his "Image of Victory" because Trump is President and wants to be his friend.

You guys keep saying Obama messed up by being weak by leaving Eastern Europe alone. Ok, so why were you guys mad that he appeased a dictator but are Ok with it when Trump does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I was the one who asked a question. You then ducked it. (and still are...)

Please try and keep up here.

I know Gruber called you guys stupid, but don't go proving the man correct.
        Okay, I know that this is really confusing for you.

So, let me say it again.

I don't care about what Hillary, the DNC, or Obama supposedly did.

Because it has nothing to do with Trump.

I think you are neurotic to suggest the equivalency in the first place, but to hell with it. I'll concede, Obama, DNC, and Hillary are involved in dirty deeds too, fine.

How does that have anything to do with Trump's case?

Now, I will tell you what is different. In the public domain, we now have considerable evidence of the Trump administration's wrong doing, and they are going down. Trump and all of the criminals around him are going to be removed from office, and many of them are going to prison.

So, you can ***** and complain about it all you want. It doesn't change any of the facts related to the investigation.

Now, I'm gonna go back to listening to Jeff Sessions start and stammer over statements of perjury (he was just called out for perguring himself in real time, right about as I was typing this).

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I don't care about what Hillary, the DNC, or Obama supposedly did.
          I know.

We established you are a Team D superfan long ago.

No need to keep confirming it.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          I think you are neurotic to suggest the equivalency in the first place, but to hell with it. I'll concede, Obama, DNC, and Hillary are involved in dirty deeds too, fine.

How does that have anything to do with Trump's case?
          I'm not talking about equivalence.

I'm pointing out your double standard based on your team loyalty.

You called Trump and the R guys "unamerican" for the very same activities we know Hillary and Team D engaged in.

I simply asked if you condemn the Team D players as well as Team R players.

You refused to do so. And its because thats what party superfans do.

Comment

• What's funny is that you grubers may be unknowingly shooting yourselves in the foot yet again.

You're all cheering for a scalp and hoping its Sessions.

Let's say you get your 'win'. Sessions is gone as Attorney General.

Now the very guy Trump has publicly expressed displeasure of for not going after Hillary/DNC for their Russian connections is suddenly gone.

And then Trump gets to replace Sessions with a new Attorney General of his choosing.

Gee, what a huge victory that will be for Team Blue, right guys?

Comment

I know.

We established you are a Team D superfan long ago.

No need to keep confirming it.

I'm not talking about equivalence.

I'm pointing out your double standard based on your team loyalty.

You called Trump and the R guys "unamerican" for the very same activities we know Hillary and Team D engaged in.

I simply asked if you condemn the Team D players as well as Team R players.

You refused to do so. And its because thats what party superfans do.
              I never called anything "Unamerican". I don't ever use that word.

I am also not at all a fan of the Democrats.

It is really easy to tie you rightwing trolls in knots.

Everything you suggest is so full of wholes, that it is simply child's play.

The incoherence of your replies to me is testimony of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                It is amazing to read this thread and watch the lengths the alt-right white nationalist Trump supporters go to defend him relative to Russia.

You guys love to wrap yourselves in the American flag yet will not believe the information from our intelligence agencies and foreign service people.

Putin and the Russian people may look like you, but he isn't going to back away from his goal of returning Russia to its superpower status and some of the other things detailed in his "Image of Victory" because Trump is President and wants to be his friend.

You guys keep saying Obama messed up by being weak by leaving Eastern Europe alone. Ok, so why were you guys mad that he appeased a dictator but are Ok with it when Trump does it?
                perhaps some of us are adults with a working brain. wrapping ourselves in the American flag doesn't = we believe and support everything the government says.

do you want America to antagonize the only country that is capable of destroying us with nukes over dodgy comments made by the same intelligence community that pushed the WMD lie? because hillary lost? what do you democrat plantation workers expect to get out of this?

take a quick look at who was part of spearheading this Russia withhunt, james clapper, the deep state idiot who perjured himself on NSA spying and lied about Iraqi WMDs. very reputable guy i'm sure.

i don't agree with some of my fellow trump supporters on Ukraine and Syria. the US was on the wrong side of history on both. Ukraine was a globalist coup and we were arming islamists in Syria. obama was a deep state puppet no doubt but i'm not sure why he was hands off on Ukraine in particular, he was ok doing their bidding in other countries. probably scared of putin on a personal level or something.
                Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• To the extent that I am sympathetic to any political organization at all, I would consider expressing my sympathy for the Industrial Workers of the World.

That's about it.

Comment

What's funny is that you grubers may be unknowingly shooting yourselves in the foot yet again.

You're all cheering for a scalp and hoping its Sessions.

Let's say you get your 'win'. Sessions is gone as Attorney General.

Now the very guy Trump has publicly expressed displeasure of for not going after Hillary/DNC for their Russian connections is suddenly gone.

And then Trump gets to replace Sessions with a new Attorney General of his choosing.

Gee, what a huge victory that will be for Team Blue, right guys?
                    What kind of backwards ass logic is this?

If Sessions is gone its because he is guilty. It means a measure of respect has been restored to one of the most important offices in the US and credibility to the US Dept. of Justice.

I get you love Trump but I would think you love the country and its institutions more.

Of course guys like you want a pedophile to win in Alabama just to keep the Senate majority so it isn't surprising this is how you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      I never called anything "Unamerican". I don't ever use that word.
                      I stand corrected.

It was one of the other D superfans here who used that word. I do get you guys confused at times.

I am also not at all a fan of the Democrats.
                      Then why are you not condemning them as you are the R players?

It is really easy to tie you rightwing trolls in knots.

Everything you suggest is so full of wholes, that it is simply child's play.
                      No one's in knots, except you guys exhibiting the double standards.

Btw, it's "holes".

If you're going to play Gotcha!, be sure and watch yourself.

The incoherence of your replies to me is testimony of this.
                      I'm consistent.

Try it sometime.

I just find it amazing you guys can blast one side for supposed Russian collusion, then give the other side a pass when we have proof (in the form of $10 million spent for a dossier compiled using Russian sources) of Russian collusion.

That's a glaring double standard you only see from superfans.

Comment

Working...
                      X