Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this laughing at Broner..why is he not getting any credit for being a warrior?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how Larry felt when Broner got stuck on his arse and started twerking when he got up?

Comment

Because the dude showed no respect or class to his opponent and then ran away after the fight.

I think Maidana was very respectful to Broner, despite all the provocation. And if Broner had stuck around after the fight then he may have got some credit for showing some grit and heart during a difficult fight.

Comment

Broner showed heart in that fight for sure. I don't get mad at fighters for walking out of the ring after a tough loss as long as they don't talk **** like Broner does.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
          Rolling on the floor for 2 minutes to get time = warrior.
          He flopped in a boxing match. He pulled some CP3 **** in a boxing ring!!!

Think about that!

Comment

Regarding him leaving the ring - he was obviously hurt bad. I don't really blame him that much for that. Miguel Cotto left the ring after he got beat down by Margarito. And after he clearly lost to Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
              Becuase you called Broner the Fighter of The Decade and Broner called Maidana a journeyman.

I love Broner but you making us look bad with undeserved praise. I praise Broner after he gets the job done. I said he would be P4P after Maidana. You said he was the best fighter of the the damn decade.
              This right here lol, ducketts and larry really believed he was becoming the next floyd.

you had him in ur p4p list, and then loses to a "journeyman" according to u. thats why we are laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                He got dropped,hurt,got back up and fought until the end..why is he not being called a warrior? he did not run,did not quit...but fought toe to toe until the final bell
                because people hate him so much and they'll most likely never see Mayweather lose so they'll take it out on Broner. Then again Broner kind of brought it on himself and it's sad that people aren't willing to recognize he fought his way back into the fight until round 8.

Comment

Broner billed himself as the future. Undefeated and will never be beaten. A gift from the boxing gods to us and that he'd match what Floyd did if not surpass it. He was going to gross more money than anyone in the sport ever had dreamed of. Remember?

And now you want us to give him credit for making it the distance while getting beat down on the cards and KD'd twice in a humiliating loss in which he claimed prior that he was going to smoke Maidana in spectacular fashion?

And you want him to get credit??

Last edited by Mike D; 12-15-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                    That all went away when he stormed out of the ring after the announcement.
                    Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                    cause he walked out of the ring like a cry baby after he lost.
                    Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Because he blatantly exaggerated the headbutt to loo for a possible DQ, rolled around on the canvas afterwards, did some stupid humping crap in the ring, and anointed himself as the next Mayweather, when he doesn't take his craft even 10% as serious as Mayweather does.

He lost a fan last night.
                    Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    Becuase you called Broner the Fighter of The Decade and Broner called Maidana a journeyman.

I love Broner but you making us look bad with undeserved praise. I praise Broner after he gets the job done. I said he would be P4P after Maidana. You said he was the best fighter of the the damn decade.
                    Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Because of his childish antics in the fight. What little chance he had to face the music and own up to his ass whooping in front of millions he ran out the ring like a little girl runs away from their problems.
                    Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    You look like a right prick!
                    Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                    Rolling on the floor for 2 minutes to get time = warrior.
                    Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    Because the dude showed no respect or class to his opponent and then ran away after the fight.

I think Maidana was very respectful to Broner, despite all the provocation. And if Broner had stuck around after the fight then he may have got some credit for showing some grit and heart during a difficult fight.
                    Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    This right here lol, ducketts and larry really believed he was becoming the next floyd.

you had him in ur p4p list, and then loses to a "journeyman" according to u. thats why we are laughing
                    all of the above. Now we can end this dumb thread!

Comment

because all these haters have the emotional make up of a female..

they can't appreciate the sport for what it is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X