Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which is it *****s???? is or is not mosley a credible opponent for pac???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which is it *****s???? is or is not mosley a credible opponent for pac???

*****s must believe that mosley is a credible opponent for pac, because they keep talking about how mosley already beat margarito and how mosley KOed margarito and pac didn't.

but then when arum comes out and says pac might be fighting mosley next, they act like someone ***** on their face.

So which is it *****s?

is mosley a credible opponent for pac or not????!!!

personally, I don't wanna see pac/mosley until mosley beats someone like pwill or berto.

i'll explain it for you....

Shane looked very good against Marg thus the fight was made with Mayweather.....

Shane has recently looked awful against Mora so no......

You're as good as your last performance

Comment

This could easily go the other way. Pacquiao fans have done nothing but discredit Mayweather's win over Mosley. But in the next sentence will sing Pacquiao's praises for possibly fighting him.

Each side just uses it when it fits the point they're trying to make...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        *****s must believe that mosley is a credible opponent for pac, because they keep talking about how mosley already beat margarito and how mosley KOed margarito and pac didn't.

but then when arum comes out and says pac might be fighting mosley next, they act like someone ***** on their face.

So which is it *****s?

is mosley a credible opponent for pac or not????!!!

personally, I don't wanna see pac/mosley until mosley beats someone like pwill or berto.
        Dude, do you realise how Female you sound?
        Before Floyd EXPOSED Mosley, yes it would have been a good fight. But now, it's like saying Floyd/Cotto.. Yes it's a cool fight but we all know whats gonna happen.

manny should have taken Mosley when he begged Freddy.. Wait, did'nt Manny duck Shane?

Comment

I sure don't want to see this fight. Shane is well past his prime and nobody wants to see him get beaten up.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            This could easily go the other way. Pacquiao fans have done nothing but discredit Mayweather's win over Mosley. But in the next sentence will sing Pacquiao's praises for possibly fighting him.

Each side just uses it when it fits the point they're trying to make...
            solid point

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
              i'll explain it for you....

Shane looked very good against Marg thus the fight was made with Mayweather.....

Shane has recently looked awful against Mora so no......

You're as good as your last performance

Comment

Its like this :

if the fight doesnt get made. Pac is ducking Mosley because Roach gave an interview that says he doesn want Mosley. Same Roach that is a liar according to them ( if what he say doesn please them)

OR

if the fight is made. Shane Mosley is shot to pieces.

I prefer Berto or Bradley but the problem is the money, Shane brings that 'opponent' name

Comment

I didn't want to see Mosley Mayweather and I don't want to see him fight Pacquiao either. He's old, and has been for a while. If the discrediting of the Margarito fight persists with people saying: Mosley already KO'd him, then sure. Pacquiao should KO Mosley just to end forum debates, and you'd have to give him as much credit as we did (or didn't) Floyd.

Someone said Floyd EXPOSED Shane... what the **** is that even supposed to mean? Floyd beat Shane. Forrest exposed him. Getting beat, unremarkably, is not being exposed. Exposed is when you have a hidden weakness and someone draws it out and humiliates you. Floyd did no such thing. Mosley had already shown he could be outboxed years before this by three separate fighters. Floyd beat him, like Mora did after, and like Pacquiao definitely would.

(And to people who think Pacquiao is scared of Shane, consider that it was Roach he asked, when they were first dipping their toes in the welterweight pool. They know he can handle it now. I sincerely doubt Roach would say that today.)

Comment

Sure, after Floyd exposes them Freddie is on the hunt for Floyd's ex-opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X