Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinkwater doesn't know how to look forward to pass. Only seen him pick his head up and look in the attacking direction and pass.... once. No matter how much time he has on the ball, since he's come to Chelsea. Astonishing.

He's a steady player shielding the back 3 but that limitation to his play kills the positivity in the attack before it can get started.

Conte probably just wanted to give him the run out though. He hasn't played in a while and was probably just shaking things up in the starting XI by giving him a chance. After Barcelona, I don't mind it even if Bakayoko just proved he still isn't good enough.

Comment

• Yep selling Matic was still a great choice for Chelsea.. only decent player u have is Kante

What's this nonsense about Salah winning PFA? What's the kid done? He was useless vs us.. who cares if he scored 4 vs bums..

How can a City player not win it.. they are like 15 points + clear still.. Liverpool won't win **** this season

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Yep selling Matic was still a great choice for Chelsea.. only decent player u have is Kante

What's this nonsense about Salah winning PFA? What's the kid done? He was useless vs us.. who cares if he scored 4 vs bums..

How can a City player not win it.. they are like 15 points + clear still.. Liverpool won't win **** this season
        You seem to be forgetting our Champions League trophy?

Comment

• Also i'd take Willian too from Chelsea, that boy is made for our style of play, along with Kante.

Double swoop.

How's 80m for the pair sound? I'll get my people onto this asap.

No point Chelsea keeping them any longer, their buying trophies era is over. Roman's got bored. Back to going life and death for a top 8 finish they go.

Kante and Willian to us, Hazard is off to PSG and the rest are all Chelsea level. You can keep the rest of them bums.

Comment

• Willian is very inconsistent he is playing his best football in his career right now though

He will be 30 next year I wouldn't mind Chelsea selling him and Pedro in the summer tbh

Comment

• Squad for next season lads, just had it confirmed to me in a text from Jurgen.

Alisson

Alexander-Arnold Bailly VVD Robbo

Keita Kante Lemar

Salah Firmino Mane

Subs -

Karius
              Clyne
              Gomez
              Lovren
              Milner
              Ox
              Willian
              Werner

You guys jelly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Willian is very inconsistent he is playing his best football in his career right now though

He will be 30 next year I wouldn't mind Chelsea selling him and Pedro in the summer tbh
                Good point, didn't know he was that old.

Will tell my people to lower the offer, 70m for the pair.

Comment

• Kante is worth more than Coutinho bro £150M at least for the best midfielder in the league .

surprised Liverpool or Manchester City didn't go in for him only Chelsea and United did

Comment

• Kante was undervalued, like the rest of Leicester's stars; Mahrez and Vardy.

I think Mahrez would improve Chelsea as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Wasn't Cabellero a bit dodgy at City? He flaps at some stuff but he is about 10 times better than Tibo and I'm assuming he's a lot better than Claudio Bravo too. City probably would have come closer with him in goal last season than Bravo.

Cabellero also talks. Big Nose doesn't say shit until after the game is finished and he has an opportunity to throw a team mate under the bus or defend what a bum he is.
                      No he was quite reliable for his last 18 months or so. He had the dodgy tag up until he won us the shootout in the league cup final in 2016, from there he went from strength to strength. Started a lot of games towards the back end of last season if I remember rightly.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Kante is worth more than Coutinho bro £150M at least for the best midfielder in the league .

surprised Liverpool or Manchester City didn't go in for him only Chelsea and United did
                      I maintain that a player like Kante wouldn't have a place in a team like City's. He isn't a breaker of lines with his passing and he isn't good when receiving the ball under pressure (one of Fernandinho's only weaknesses too, better than Kante at it though).

He is however a much better carrier of the ball than I previously thought. In the Leicester game especially, thought he excelled in the more advanced role with Bakayoko sitting in behind him. So at least Bakayoko's presence offered something to Chelsea in an indirect way.

But as a #6 he doesn't play for City and as a #8 he definitely doesn't play for City apart from 4/5 times a season.

Comment

Working...
                      X