No announcement yet.

Wilder fanboys in full damage control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Ayo lmao. You posted maybe one of the most convoluted, down right stupid, asinine, outlandish, unsatisfactory, weird, pathetic posts in the history of Boxingscene lmao. This is some of the dumbest **** that I've ever read EVER!!! You don't even have a point lmao. Maybe you do get Laced Up lmfao. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha at this dumb ****. And then he said, "damage control"!!!??? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    yeah that's why all the wilder fanboys immediately rushed to all the Canelo thread

Keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Literally nobody is fuming. What exactly is it you're celebrating on Hearn's behalf? Care to fill us in?
      I'm not celebrating on Hearn's behalf Unlike you, I couldn't care less about promoters.

We all know Wilder's idiotically ******ed fans tried to convince everyone that DAZN will never work, or rather they prayed to the almighty that DAZN would never work.

Every single day, the biggest thing on their mind was Eddie Hearn and DAZN not working, whilst praying that Showtime will

Literally these people are so dumb, that they will argue FOR PPV model. How dumb is that? Arguing for having to pay 10x for what you can pay for an entire month worth of sports on DAZN..

Purely down to hatred of Eddie Hearn and deep down jealousy of AJ.

It's absolutely hilarious.

Comment

I’m a fan of wilder, but I don’t see what the issue is? I have DAZN and...yeah. You’re reaching man.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I'm not celebrating on Hearn's behalf Unlike you, I couldn't care less about promoters.

We all know Wilder's idiotically ******ed fans tried to convince everyone that DAZN will never work, or rather they prayed to the almighty that DAZN would never work.

Every single day, the biggest thing on their mind was Eddie Hearn and DAZN not working, whilst praying that Showtime will

Literally these people are so dumb, that they will argue FOR PPV model. How dumb is that? Arguing for having to pay 10x for what you can pay for an entire month worth of sports on DAZN..

You've lost the plot. This is what peak fanboyism looks like.

Comment

I'm a big Wilder fan. Why am I supposed to be upset? Damage control? For what, fighting the undefeated, lineal heavyweight champion of the world? I don't like it being ppv, but I never liked it being ppv.

This is nothing but good news. Hopefully, whenever Hearn allows Joshua to fight Wilder, DAZN will pay both fighters and have it on a $10 app. Nothing against Eddie, his job is to make him and AJ the most money. He knows Wilder or Fury will still be there. He knows Wilder and Fury are the only hw's with a realistic chance of beating AJ. And AJ got over $10 million for beating Povetkin. He was doing his job. He did what promoters are supposed to and tried to price AJ out. Except Wilder called it, not once but twice.

DAZN guaranteeing so much money to Canelo is great for Wilder's fans. Whenever AJ is allowed to face Wilder it might only cost $10 to see, instead of $60-$85.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Who are these "fanboys" that are "praying" DAZN fails? No one seems to have any idea what you are talking about.

No offense, but you are the one sounding like a "fanboy" who cannot quit thinking about Wilder. Canelo and GB signed a deal with DAZN. I fail to see how this has anything at all to do with Wilder. Except for allowing the possibility of a mega fight with AJ being only $10. Which every fan should be happy with.

Comment

You're usually on point Laced. This thread makes no sense though. Step your game up man, nobody is whining that Canelo signed with DAZN, that benefits Goldenboy and Canelo

Comment

To answer all the wilder fan boys saying why would I be upset?

Because you all love Wilder and constantly hate on AJ and in particular Eddie Hearn.

Wilder fans consistently mock and hate on DAZN in Wilder or AJ threads. Constantly laughing saying no big names want to sign on joke platform DAZN etc etc.

Now big names are signing the backtracking and damage control starts with these same people saying why would Wilder fan boys be upset? These are the same fanboys that were saying the above stuff!

Comment

Just take the massive L guys and admit you were wrong about big names signing for DAZN and please bow down and apologise to Eddie Hearn.

Yeah sure you are not upset. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                      DAZN gonna have to bump up that price soon.
                      Thats definitely something i was saying yesterday. I mean its a coup for them to get Canelo on their platform. I remember a lot of people said that would never happen on here. But getting him means they would have to raise prices in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                      X