Tech Hearings: Jack Dorsey & Cheryl Sandberg testify before Congress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Lost me there.
    L7 is a term for a square cause it looks like one (sorta)

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      L7 is a term for a square cause it looks like one (sorta)
      You know what that is. Folks trying to be cool and different but ending failing.

You just typed L7. That sh**t don't look like no square.

But hey. We got two good fights these coming two weekends.

Comment

You know what that is. Folks trying to be cool and different but ending failing.

You just typed L7. That sh**t don't look like no square.

But hey. We got two good fights these coming two weekends.
        Shut...the...fuck...up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...rm=L7&amp=true

Just cause you ain’t hip and sound silly (again) don’t take it out on me. Just get your tissues ready for the fights

Comment

Is that Alex jones?
          Yes, he’s heckling Jack Dorsey...it’s peak Alex Jones

Yes it is because that Black cop looks like he is acting. Looks like he is overacting a role.
          He’s a slick bruva, don’t hate

How old is that watch on the far right? I had one back in HS 25 years ago and didn’t realize they still made them.

And what’s up with that dudes eye piece (center left) ? It looks like something out of Star Trek.
          It’s Google glasses..

There’s a lot of Easter eggs in this pic!

Comment

Shut...the...fuck...up!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urb...rm=L7&amp=true

Just cause you ain’t hip and sound silly (again) don’t take it out on me. Just get your tissues ready for the fights

Aye. You rolling with Canelo, again?

Comment

They're having more hearings about social media than they are about election security.

Nobody is entitled to being able to post on a social media site. If you feel the site is being biased then don't use it and build you own site!

If all these people feel Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc are biased that means there's a spot open for a new social media site. Instead of whining and complaining, build a better mousetrap!

Comment

Aye. You rolling with Canelo, again?
                Of coarse I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  They're having more hearings about social media than they are about election security.

Nobody is entitled to being able to post on a social media site. If you feel the site is being biased then don't use it and build you own site!

If all these people feel Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc are biased that means there's a spot open for a new social media site. Instead of whining and complaining, build a better mousetrap!
                  Roger Ailes caught all them others on Fox News.

Chuck Todd wrote a good article on it.

Roger Ailes, who went on to help found Fox News, was the most important of those figures. His sustained assault on the press created the conditions that would allow a president to surround himself with aides who argue for “alternative facts,” and announce that “truth isn’t truth.” Without Ailes, a man of Trump’s background and character could never have won. Roger Ailes was the godfather of the Trump presidency.
                  Enter Roger Ailes. He first made his name by taking credit for Nixon’s rise in Joe McGinniss’s campaign book, The Selling of the President 1968. Ailes was a media genius who understood better than most how to use television to move people. There’s a fine line between motivating people through TV messages and simply manipulating them. Ailes’s gift, and the secret to his success, was his comfort in plunging across that line and embracing the role of TV manipulator.
                  In the early ’90s, while he was president of CNBC, Ailes had a hunch that an evening lineup catering to a culturally conservative audience would thrive. He wanted to give his theory a chance, but he was passed over for the leadership of the network’s new channel, MSNBC. Enter Rupert Murdoch. The mogul bought into Ailes’s theory, and in 1996 they launched Fox News with the slogan “Fair and balanced.”
                  From the very beginning, Ailes signaled that Fox News would offer an alternative voice, splitting with the conventions of television journalism. Take the word balanced. It sounded harmless enough. But how does one balance facts? A reporting-driven news organization might promise to be accurate, or honest, or comprehensive, or to report stories for an underserved community. But Ailes wasn’t building a reporting-driven news organization. The promise to be “balanced” was a coded pledge to offer alternative explanations, putting commentary ahead of reporting; it was an attack on the integrity of the rest of the media. Fox intended to build its brand the same way Ailes had built the brands of political candidates: by making the public hate the other choice more.
                  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...g-back/569224/

Comment

Of coarse I am.
                    Damn fool. He made you an ancillary player in the instant last year.

I am not in teacher mode but you keep spelling of course incorrectly.

Comment

Damn fool. He made you an ancillary player in the instant last year.

I am not in teacher mode but you keep spelling of course incorrectly.

oops

I like canelo though so I’m gonna rock with him

Comment

Working...
                      X