Is Wilder his 'own worst enemy'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
    How is that a response? At least try.
    I thought it one of my best works. Short and simple and all encompassing.

When Rocky Marciano was about to fight for the world title his brother expressed doubt. Rocky got so angry with him his brother said he'd never know Rocco to be so upset. Not an ounce of ***** in Marciano. He knew he'd win.

Same **** bubba joe, if Wilder thinks Fury has a snowball's chance in hell it's a stupid fight to take. He doesn't think that because there isn't an ounce of ***** in Wilder. Wilder thinks he's going to KO Tyson and get a better deal out of Hearn because of it and the lineal juxtaposition.

Tyson Fury ought to just rebuild himself and get a Joshua payday, except, Tyson Fury has no ***** in him, reckons he'll win and with a WBC he'd have more negotiation power then without it.

Finally, speaking from a business perspective, and yes I am more qualified to speak from said perspective then most here given I run an international company big enough to be featured by Showtime, Discovery, TLC, and Channel 4. I was even on Netflix for a period. If you're going to compete with me safely that's where I'm attacking. Cut a nice safe price giving you a safe profit margin, I'll take a loss until you're out of the picture. There is no room for being scared or not believing in your product in business. When you tread safely you lose opportunity and get passed up. Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury are making a bold move because Anthony Joshua forced them to. It's still AJ's a-side everyone wants paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I thought it one of my best works. Short and simple and all encompassing.

When Rocky Marciano was about to fight for the world title his brother expressed doubt. Rocky got so angry with him his brother said he'd never know Rocco to be so upset. Not an ounce of ***** in Marciano. He knew he'd win.

Same **** bubba joe, if Wilder thinks Fury has a snowball's chance in hell it's a stupid fight to take. He doesn't think that because there isn't an ounce of ***** in Wilder. Wilder thinks he's going to KO Tyson and get a better deal out of Hearn because of it and the lineal juxtaposition.

Tyson Fury ought to just rebuild himself and get a Joshua payday, except, Tyson Fury has no ***** in him, reckons he'll win and with a WBC he'd have more negotiation power then without it.

Finally, speaking from a business perspective, and yes I am more qualified to speak from said perspective then most here given I run an international company big enough to be featured by Showtime, Discovery, TLC, and Channel 4. I was even on Netflix for a period. If you're going to compete with me safely that's where I'm attacking. Cut a nice safe price giving you a safe profit margin, I'll take a loss until you're out of the picture. There is no room for being scared or not believing in your product in business. When you tread safely you lose opportunity and get passed up. Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury are making a bold move because Anthony Joshua forced them to. It's still AJ's a-side everyone wants paid for.
      Good for you.

I'm sure that Fury believes that he is going to beat Wilder...just because someone believes something so deeply, doesn't mean its going to happen.

Its heavyweight boxing and anything can happen. Fury has more boxing ability than Wilder. Wilder has more knockout power...no doubt about either of those statements.

Fury is the bigger man with the longer reach, Wilder is going to have to lunge, off balance against a better boxer. At worst, its a 50-50 fight because of the mismatch in ability.

Wilder has the better athleticism, no contest there.

Fury can hit and not be hit. He made Wlad look really clueless...Wlad, who was known for his accurate big shots...was made to look average, he had nothing to trouble Fury. Wilder just doesn't have that kind of ability or arsenal that Klitschko had. You can be the biggest Wilder fan in the world and deny this entirely but you just cannot deny Wilder has made a worse decision in fighting Fury, than fighting Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
        Good for you.

I'm sure that Fury believes that he is going to beat Wilder...just because someone believes something so deeply, doesn't mean its going to happen.

Its heavyweight boxing and anything can happen. Fury has more boxing ability than Wilder. Wilder has more knockout power...no doubt about either of those statements.

Fury is the bigger man with the longer reach, Wilder is going to have to lunge, off balance against a better boxer. At worst, its a 50-50 fight because of the mismatch in ability.

Wilder has the better athleticism, no contest there.

Fury can hit and not be hit. He made Wlad look really clueless...Wlad, who was known for his accurate big shots...was made to look average, he had nothing to trouble Fury. Wilder just doesn't have that kind of ability or arsenal that Klitschko had. You can be the biggest Wilder fan in the world and deny this entirely but you just cannot deny Wilder has made a worse decision in fighting Fury, than fighting Joshua.
        Stupid and brave are the same thing bubba.

Faint heart never won fair maiden and fortune favors the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Stupid and brave are the same thing bubba.

Faint heart never won fair maiden and fortune favors the bold.
          That, I really do agree with. Fury for the W.

Comment

Working...
          X