Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Once I Beat Fury, Fans Must Pressure Joshua To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    Mr 50/50 cant get Aj out of his head!!
    Lolx.. Salvage. 😁😁😂😂😷😷

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
      I like when a person knows his stuff, these are FACTS
      Let him fight Joyce first.

Comment

• That's 6 months of training the fans will have to fight Wilder themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          You should just slow down and stop acting like a punk.
          If you had a strong position, you wouldn't be resorting to name calling.

Congratulations to Anthony Joshua on unifying three world titles in so few fights. Very impressive. He's #1 in my heavyweight rankings for sure.

But that doesn't change the fact that he ducked Wilder.

If you want to take the position that AJ is still inexperienced and needs more time before facing Wilder, fine. I'd argue that once you're unified heavyweight champion of the world, you can't hide behind inexperience to duck the fight everyone wants to see. But at least your position would be honest.

Hearn's position, which was that he wanted the fight next, but the WBA stopped him, is a lie. The truth is that Povetkin was much safer and the smart business move.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
            AJ and Hearn are just too corporate and cautious. Long-term it could impact AJ's legacy. As of right now, I don't think you can call out AJ too hard, but frankly I will consider the Wilder-Fury winner the true HW champion. Just my personal opinion..
            Your personal opinion doesn't matter mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

Congratulations to Anthony Joshua on unifying three world titles in so few fights. Very impressive. He's #1 in my heavyweight rankings for sure.

If you want to take the position that AJ is still inexperienced and needs more time before facing Wilder, fine. I'd argue that once you're unified heavyweight champion of the world, you can't hide behind inexperience to duck the fight everyone wants to see. But at least your position would be honest.

Hearn's position, which was that he wanted the fight next, but the WBA stopped him, is a lie. The truth is that Povetkin was much safer and the smart business move.
              Well, I gave you several points about AJ that you concord to, but if you think #3 ranked HW is a safer fight, I don't know what else to say.
              This guy is a mandatory. The last time I checked wilder has fought only one mandatory in 3yrs, kudos to wbc/sulaiman/al-haymon for protecting wilder from the beasts of catage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                if you think #3 ranked HW is a safer fight, I don't know what else to say.
                AJ is a 20 to 1 favorite against Povetkin. AJ is a 2 to 1 favorite against Wilder. How can you possibly claim Povetkin isn't the safer fight?

Further, if Povetkin isn't a safer fight, why would AJ take 20 million to fight Povetkin instead of 50 million to fight Wilder? If Povetkin is more dangerous, why would you leave 30 million dollars on the table so you can take the more dangerous fight?

Do you see how your position doesn't make any sense?

Comment

• If they both win their next fights theres no reason why this cant be in April

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                    It could be worse, could be Hilary, Bernie or Obama the Gay President.
                    If you read what I said, I literally mentioned warlord Obama second. Furthermore, neither Hilary Clinton nor Bernie Sanders made it to office so they haven’t had the chance to be cynical, war-mongering, prejudiced, extremist, terrorist-supporting wankers.

Could it be worse? Ask the people of any Central/ South American, Southeast Asian or Middle Eastern countries if it could be. Whoever’s in that White House will **** them up and **** up the underprivileged in your country whilst they’re at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post

I still don’t think it’s a duck as you say but I’ve come round to the idea that they tried to stiff Wilder with a bad deal. It was probably arrogance because of the position they’re in. I just want this fight done now and over so give the man 40%.

I must say though, you and a lot of people have said that the WBA issue was a lie. Upon what do you base that? I’m a cynic like the next person but if I make an assertion, I’ll at least substantiate it. We seem to have made the WBA thing gospel with no supporting evidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X