Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the most overrated heavyweight ever? Saunders would probably beat him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wilder the most overrated heavyweight ever? Saunders would probably beat him

50-50 fight. Saunders would be the best name on his resume. Go back to your chicken Deontay, you chicken. Billy shoulda swung for some of Wilders cling ons. Saunders aint scared of Beyonce either. Nobody is. Did he really think Billy Joe would of started babbling and trying to back track when asked about his comments? No chance he just said "yeah i said it".

I actually think Saunders would smash Wilder. This isnt Boxing this is a pub fight, 1 bambi legged wild swing from Deontay and hed of had Saunder head smashing into his face and a bottle over his head and before you know it hes in the back of an ambulance, and his cronies would of tried to jump him but would of been a bit hesitent which by then thier hero would be on the floor all ****ed up.

Worst thing about it is Saunders called him a racist **** and its true, Wilder IS a racist **** but i think hes one of these guys that thinks a black man cant be racist.

Maybe at a chicken tossing tournament

Comment

Wilder squares up to Saunders

Squared up to Tony Bellew (although needed his boys to "hold him back" because bellew is at least a cruiserweight)

Cancels his trip to London because he doesn't want to be subjected to "abuse" from dillian whyte

Says it all. He’s a coward.

No wonder Larry worships him

Comment

he has no problem stirring up trouble with saunders but he **** his pants when he heard dillain whyte wanted a word with him at the joshua v parker fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          he has no problem stirring up trouble with saunders but he **** his pants when he heard dillain whyte wanted a word with him at the joshua v parker fight.
          Yeah exactly he’s a coward and a racist like Larry.

Wilder continues to act uncivilized, doubt that he and his goons can enter Ireland again after this. Dude thinks he's actually relevant.

Comment

I don't really believe Wilder is racist, he is far too stupid to even understand the term.

Wilder makes Floyd sound like Stephen Hawking...

Comment

That’s very strange. You really believe that without gloves, a ring, & a ref Saunders, who can’t break an egg with a running start, would put Wilder down.
              If Saunders agreed, he wouldn’t have run away

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                I don't really believe Wilder is racist, he is far too stupid to even understand the term.

Wilder makes Floyd sound like Stephen Hawking...
                lmfao!
                Wow!

Comment

Working...
                X