Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Fights Til Khan Is Credible For Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prety simple really.. get past judah first, then get bradley in the ring, then a warm up against a good top 10 contender at WW and BANG hes good to go. so your looking at possibly next July at a packed wembley stadium!

Comment

I just can't understand why people feel Khan should have to take on two or three more fighters before he challenges Mayweather.

By that time Mayweather could be a shot fighter. It happens - even to the greatest. Age makes no bargains.

Who wants to see a shot Mayweather fight Khan perhaps at his peak?

Comment

Mayweather is getting slower, but he will probably be good because he hasn't taken much damage in his career and he really slowed down the rate of taking fights over the last 10 years.

I don't want to see Khan fight Bradely. Bradely is a little f***ing head butting punk. Seriously. Once or twice is a coincidence. 10+ times?!?! It's the same as an elbow and he needs to be point deducted every single time.

Comment

Khan should just move on to 147 after he beats judah get 2 fight at WW and should be ready for around oct/nov 2012

Comment

Khan needs to move to 147 and get himself at least TWO fights there before he takes on Floyd.

I still feel Khan needs to fight Bradley and Marquez, but he can maybe talk Marquez into being his debut at 147...but once at 147 I would say he needs at least two two fights before Floyd

One to get someone with muscle like Berto.

Another to get someone with speed like Ortiz and after he's had two tests he would be worth throwing down with Mayweather.

On the other hand he could head round Europe and pick up the other belts from Zaveck and Senchenko before (or after ker-CHING) fighting Floyd!
            Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 06-19-2011, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X