Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Still Screaming, But Finding Success on 'I'm a Celeb'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Still Screaming, But Finding Success on 'I'm a Celeb'

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former world champion Amir Khan is taking part in the popular reality show "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!" - which is taking place in the Australian jungle. He failed his first I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial after having to face his phobia snakes. The boxer screamed in terror and shouted "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!" as he got a bit too close to one of the slithery creatures in the Critter-cal Rescue task.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The article headline

Comment

Lol I'm still puzzled to this day how this dopey kid became so rich and now this same dopey kid is somehow doing the impossible and winning over the unforgiving British public. I'm not even watching this crap and I know about it. That's how much it's trending in the UK.

Meanwhile Kell Brook is admitting live on air that he is willing to eat Kangaroo testicles and Kangaroo anus, for free, to land a fight with Khan.

The dimwit wins in the personality department. The desperado is just a cringe worthy beg.

Comment

I almost spit out my tea after viewing that photo!

Comment

Khan is back in the mainstream

Will secure a lot of deals when he gets out, i dont think he will ever box again

Comment

Amir is comedy gold, too funny.

Comment

This is why he’s being cucked by aj

Comment

https://twitter.com/_ImACelebJokes/s...73074685120512

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Khan is back in the mainstream

Will secure a lot of deals when he gets out, i dont think he will ever box again
                  3 fight deal with ITV which was probably part of his contract for I'm A Celebrity since they are probably using it to rebuild his image. Calling it.

Doesn't seem like the kind of kid who would just leave without a legacy defining fight.

Comment

He may be a total d**k but i'd love to see half the mofo's on here handling spiders and snakes..can't pay me enough money to do that shh. Be man enough to admit that to yourself gents, we all have something we just won't fk with.

Comment

Working...
                    X