What are your thoughts on Golovkin's pandering to Mexicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart business man.

Comment

Honestly, If i was Meican I would be kinda irked.

It;s not out of respect, more slander, and he says is sarcastically sometimes.

It's aaaallll for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

The Mexican blood thing was a bit much. HBO prob telling him to keep it up. Like how they made manny pray after the hatton fight

Comment

It's definitely awkward and desperate but it won't help sell PPV's.

Can't wait for the fight! This place will go nuclear if/when Canelo wins.

Comment

If these dudes keep falling for it can't really blame him or his team. The fact is he has plenty of Mexican support here in LA, plenty of dudes walking around in GGG.

Which isn't a problem, everyone is more than free to root for any fighter they want. I find it pretty ridiculous however to feel the need to adopt him
            as a Mexican fighter as if we don't have plenty of good fighters.

Comment

I don't think he gave it that much thought. He just likes the way many Mexicans fight and compares his style to theirs. He comes to fight and constantly attack his opponents. He knows every Mexican wants Canelo to win.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't think he gave it that much thought. He just likes the way many Mexicans fight and compares his style to theirs. He comes to fight and constantly attack his opponents. He knows every Mexican wants Canelo to win.
                Of course he did. It's been their plan for years to try and gain Mexican support, that's why they never shut up about it. He wants to gain Mexican fans if he beats Canelo.

Comment

He has plenty of fans the world over. The mexican thing is probably because he's fighting an irish looking mexican with a big chip on his shoulder

Comment

I mean I'm cool with it if he genuinely admires Mexican culture, he obviously admires our warrior spirit in the ring... I don't see a problem with it

Everybody respects mexicans in boxing at the end of the day, you can't say nothin' bad about us, our fights are entertaining, high action death matches none of that pitty pat bull****, if anybody don't like mexican boxing they racist

Comment

Gaylovkin is a bum I'd knock him and Ali out in one round.

Comment

Working...
                      X