Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner needs a new trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah im sure broner would turn into a world beater with a new trainer. he strikes me as the type of guy who hangs on every word the trainers say...

Comment

It either comes down to Broner not being as strong mentally as he would like many to believe or him not being all that smart, I honestly can't understand why he fails to see that he's so much better when he decides to apply pressure, how does a fighter struggle to see his own success in the ring? Is it stupidity or is he mentally weak, I struggle to see what it may be.

For as far and in between as it was, Broner landed some really solid shots when he decided to press the action and rather than add to it, he decides to go back to his shitty boxing and shaking his head when he's clearly being outclassed.

Comment

...needs a new trainer? What a dumb statement.
        Mike Stafford is a very good trainer and every trainer that knows him will tell you that!!

Here is what Broner needs to do and it was the FIRST thing he and every other fighter learn in preparation for their first fight!!

............................Be FIRST!!!!!!!.....................

It's exactly what Mickey did and exactly the most important concept that every fighter uses to WIN!!!!!!
        Adrian refuses to do it. Stafford tells him everything he needs to do but he doesn't respond. I don't know him personally but I believe that Mickey made a solid impression those first 6 rounds. Adrian won the first because Garcia sat back and studied distance and foot speed. After that Mickey was "first"
        90% of the bout. When Adrian came on in the last few rounds
        he got to Mickey being first and his left hook shook Mickey up a little bit.
        Fighters can be very stubborn people but thats not Mike Stafford's fault.

Ray

Comment

People need to stop confusing hand speed with talent, coordination and skill.

Broner has hand speed, thats it.

Comment

Working...
          X