No announcement yet.

I want to say faq you to the poster who feeds his dog grain free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to say faq you to the poster who feeds his dog grain free

I created a dog thread a few weeks ago. I poster said he spent like $200 something a month and feeds his dogs grain free food.

My dog dry food pellet run out. So i went and buy some dog food and saw this grain free (same brand name)I bought it thinking it maybe it's healthy. My dog does not eat it at all. So I wasted $$$ and will throw this dog food away. No, I will not give it to my neighbor. Mfer might sue me if his dog is allergic to this food or whatever.

Faq you very much.

My dog today ate some eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and I had a old back of chicken breast slices I aint eat in time so I dont trust it so gave it to him awell.

I never buy dog food.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      My dog today ate some eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and I had a old back of chicken breast slices I aint eat in time so I dont trust it so gave it to him awell.

I never buy dog food.
      I bought sausage like $5 for 3lbs. he had constipation. I had to pull that **** out of his ass, no kidding because he was walking around the house with **** in his @ss. I'll give him human food like meat but as a treat only not as his main food.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        I bought sausage like $5 for 3lbs. he had constipation. I had to pull that **** out of his ass, no kidding because he was walking around the house with **** in his @ss. I'll give him human food like meat but as a treat only not as his main food.
        cant covert em homie, you have to feed em like that from birth and you will have no issue.

My dog healthy as hell mother****er the longest living dog on the block hell longest living dog I know, well these other predigree eating ass full breed ass dogs be dying my mutt is living that G life, no chains, eats good and gets all the ***** on the block.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          I created a dog thread a few weeks ago. I poster said he spent like $200 something a month and feeds his dogs grain free food.

My dog dry food pellet run out. So i went and buy some dog food and saw this grain free (same brand name)I bought it thinking it maybe it's healthy. My dog does not eat it at all. So I wasted $$$ and will throw this dog food away. No, I will not give it to my neighbor. Mfer might sue me if his dog is allergic to this food or whatever.

Faq you very much.
          You have to switch their diet gradually. If you just change it all at once they will have the runs all over your house and you cannot go barefoot anymore.

Comment

Because of its easy and relatively cheap access I reccommend pure balance 30% protien (a good minimum ratio of protein) to plant matter . Domesticated dogs have adapted to human diet but still seem more sensitive to synthetic additives than we are so organic supergrains would be good but not stuff that has traces of pesticides, etc..like corn. Funny though that coyotes have a more diversified diet than dogs and can eat wild grapes all day

By the way don't ever feed your dogs grapes or raisins
            Last edited by maracho; 07-13-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I make my own dog food. I put chicken breast, rice, sweet potatoes, spinach, and quinoa in a huge crockpot for 8 hours on low. My dog loves it so much.

Comment

My dogs a vegan

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                  I make my own dog food. I put chicken breast, rice, sweet potatoes, spinach, and quinoa in a huge crockpot for 8 hours on low. My dog loves it so much.
                  wow making me hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post

Same, except that quinoa. I don't trust that **** they sell at the store

Comment

Working...
                    X