No announcement yet.

Trump's choice for Defense Secretary is just what is needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Congress declares wars, not Secretary of Defense.
    And Republicans have that all wrapped up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Would like to see you say that to ANY marine's face
      Eh, I've already had an unwanted verbal confrontation with a racist former marine;

He was a coward who, despite talking tough, was too afraid to lay a finger on me (not that I would want to engage in such nonsense, anyway.)

Is that supposed to scare me? I'm confident I can beat anybody in the world in anything, and an actual, physical fight would probably be among the easiest ways.

A title is all that is: a title. That doesn't earn my respect (people have to earn it), and I'm not afraid of anyone, either.

So, yeah, if that "Mad Dog" looks like he might fall on his own and need help getting up, I'm not buying that he'd "brawl" on a battlefield.

Not even in a ring.

No one can ignore the physical facts of time, unless they're fools. Time comes for us all.
      Last edited by SunSpace; 12-02-2016, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Eh, I've already had an unwanted verbal confrontation with a racist former marine;

He was a coward who, despite talking tough, was too afraid to lay a finger on me (not that I would want to engage in such nonsense, anyway.)

Is that supposed to scare me? I'm confident I can beat anybody in the world in anything, and an actual, physical fight would probably be among the easiest ways.

A title is all that is: a title. That doesn't earn my respect (people have to earn it), and I'm not afraid of anyone, either.

So, yeah, if that "Mad Dog" looks like he might fall on his own and need help getting up, I'm not buying that he'd "brawl" on a battlefield.

Not even in a ring.
        you dont even have a job yet you over here claiming you got a white woman (lol you need a job for that bruh if she's not fat and or ugly) and can beat anybody at anything....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          you dont even have a job yet you over here claiming you got a white woman (lol you need a job for that bruh if she's not fat and or ugly) and can beat anybody at anything....

Do you honestly believe that all women are only interested in money?

You alt-right racists bewilder me. No woman that you should want to be in a relationship with should be a gold-digger. Not if you're looking for love.

You not only seem to possess flawed knowledge about relationships with women, but you also appear to hate them.

-_-' I feel sorry for you, and not in the mean way, either.

And, heck yeah I think I can beat anybody at anything.

My current situation is because of my choices. I chose not to be corrupt. I chose to prefer to die before doing harm to the world.

That's more that can be said for these war-mongers; I don't care what title society calls them. They're ignorant monsters.

Comment

Do you honestly believe that all women are only interested in money?

You alt-right racists bewilder me. No woman that you should want to be in a relationship with should be a gold-digger. Not if you're looking for love.

You not only seem to possess flawed knowledge about relationships with women, but you also appear to hate them.

-_-' I feel sorry for you, and not in the mean way, either.

And, heck yeah I think I can beat anybody at anything.

My current situation is because of my choices. I chose not to be corrupt. I chose to prefer to die before doing harm to the world.

That's more that can be said for these war-mongers; I don't care what title society calls them. They're ignorant monsters.

"its my choice!!"

"but its still racism doe.!"

you keep telling yourself that.

Comment

"its my choice!!"

"but its still racism doe.!"

you keep telling yourself that.

You're not even making sense. >.>

Comment

You're not even making sense. >.>
                trust me.

it makes sense.

that's why i have a job and you dont.

but its your choice doe....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  And Republicans have that all wrapped up.
                  Republicans having things "wrapped" up has nothing to do with the fact that the Secretary of Defense cannot declare war.

Also at this point I would be more trusting of Republicans keeping us out of conflicts than Democrats.

Comment

trust me.

it makes sense.

that's why i have a job and you dont.

but its your choice doe....

I don't care about whether you have a job or not.

A job doesn't make you better than me.

Had I accepted corruption and been a professor at a university by now, would that have made me better than you?

Please.

Life is about who you are as a person.

Nothing else matters, not even money.

Comment

I don't care what he is. Anyone can be a combat vet, just like anyone can box. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's very much past the age where it would make any sense to "brawl" anywhere; it'd be suicide.

I don't buy for one second that he'd go through with it.

It's tough talk and drones; that's all it is.

It's easy to act tough when you have robots/young people doing the actual fighting for you.

-_-'

Heck, even if he did "brawl," he'd look ridiculous and probably die in the process.

C'mon now.

You can call yourself whatever title society gives you; you're still human.

If you're weak, you're weak.

He could instead have chosen to brag about his intelligence and skill; that would have at least been plausible (although that kind of action would call into question those very "traits," but I digress.)

But a 66 year-old Ricky Hatton "brawling" alongside anybody on a battlefield? Yeah, right.

Not even in a ring could you get him to agree, unless he's a fool.
                      Anyone can be a combat vet? Hahaha ok there are a few of on here who've actually been in a war. Not just "anyone" has the stones.

Comment

Working...
                      X