Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua ducked "lights out" Toney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney that fought at HW in the earlier times would give AJ troubles, he is too older, too out of shape now to pose any kind of issues to AJ, but he would still frustrate AJ even now with how slippery he can be.

Comment

A prime Tony would cause nightmares for Joshua, but let's be honest. It's for the best he doesn't box again. He can barely string sentences together as it is.

Comment

Lol why are people even mentioning Toney's prime? Joshua was a kid, probably hadn't even started boxing when Toney was in his prime. Now that Joshua is becoming a rising star Toney is well passed his best. The guy is 48, out of shape and punch drunk. No body is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          God damn, Biggums, please shut the fuc up. You an awful liar and so full of it it's coming out your ears. Why would a young prime killer who is 245 pounds of rock hard muscle and has KO everybody he has fought duck Toney??????? Toney is 245 pounds of blubber and he was completely washed up long ago. Toney hasn't beaten anybody worth a damn in many years. Joshua has already KOed a number of heavyweights who would easily beat Toney.
          Now we know what goes through your mind late at night when you're laying in bed. Do you think about Orlando Cruz too?

Wtf does hard rock muscles have anything to do with boxing?

Comment

So people honestly think that any version of Toney actually has a chance in this fight?

Can't beat Sam Peter of Rahman and he's going to "box the ears off" Joshua and knock him out.

James Toney has never "boxed the ears off" any top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              So people honestly think that any version of Toney actually has a chance in this fight?

Can't beat Sam Peter of Rahman and he's going to "box the ears off" Joshua and knock him out.

James Toney has never "boxed the ears off" any top fighter.
              Dan i kidd you not

Just give James a break,you are all over him.

1.AJ is very basic
              2.Cant beat Piter well i would argue with that
              3.Rakhman can box

Toney From Hollyfield would trouble AJ much,i aree he wouldnt Box his ears off but would Land on AJ with recurrence,would wwatch it,now Toney is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                Dan i kidd you not

Just give James a break,you are all over him.

1.AJ is very basic
                2.Cant beat Piter well i would argue with that
                3.Rakhman can box

Toney From Hollyfield would trouble AJ much,i aree he wouldnt Box his ears off but would Land on AJ with recurrence,would wwatch it,now Toney is done.
                Toney beat a fossil version of Evander Holyfield.

He couldn't beat Peter or Rahman, that's a fact.

I don't rate Anthony Joshua that highly but one thing I do know is he would absolutely beat the **** out of any version of James Toney.

Comment

Toney beat a fossil version of Evander Holyfield.

He couldn't beat Peter or Rahman, that's a fact.

I don't rate Anthony Joshua that highly but one thing I do know is he would absolutely beat the **** out of any version of James Toney.
                  AJ is attacking with no feint (no ****ing around) ,Careless in some moments ,got clocked good by Whyte who has no where near James timeing or counter punching,we know that AJ chin is not Granite(like holyfield) Peter was tought mofo too.Your points are very radical Dan,but if you look at details,styles,and fact that AJ comeing in like he often did is easy target,if any HW now would beat **** out of Toney its Povetkin/Ortiz(style wise,skill),all Gigants beside Fury are Basic(Ortiz is 193 so no gigant),Footwork of AJ can be his down fall,leaning to throw(i mean leaning hard)it would increase Tonys power on counters.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    AJ is attacking with no feint (no ****ing around) ,Careless in some moments ,got clocked good by Whyte who has no where near James timeing or counter punching,we know that AJ chin is not Granite(like holyfield) Peter was tought mofo too.Your points are very radical Dan,but if you look at details,styles,and fact that AJ comeing in like he often did is easy target,if any HW now would beat **** out of Toney its Povetkin/Ortiz(style wise,skill),all Gigants beside Fury are Basic(Ortiz is 193 so no gigant),Footwork of AJ can be his down fall,leaning to throw(i mean leaning hard)it would increase Tonys power on counters.
                    Joshua is like what? 260 lbs or something?

You don't need great footwork or feints or timing to beat Toney first and foremost. Secondly, his stationary feet would be a nightmare for himself.

Joshua could walk forward in straight lines and beat the absolute **** out of him. Toney wouldn't be able to hurt him firstly (despite his suspect chin) because Toney is not really a hard puncher. He had good power at the lower weights not at the higher ones. He stopped Holyfield because he was shot.

Joshua would hit Toney with ease, Toney would get demolished and probably stopped to be honest.

Comment

Joshua is like what? 260 lbs or something?

You don't need great footwork or feints or timing to beat Toney first and foremost. Secondly, his stationary feet would be a nightmare for himself.

Joshua could walk forward in straight lines and beat the absolute **** out of him. Toney wouldn't be able to hurt him firstly (despite his suspect chin) because Toney is not really a hard puncher. He had good power at the lower weights not at the higher ones. He stopped Holyfield because he was shot.

Joshua would hit Toney with ease, Toney would get demolished and probably stopped to be honest.
                      Dan you speculate if he could or not ,im talking styles here,you base your opinion on his weight,i boxed dudes 25-30lbs heavier and if i get theyr numbers,they couldnt do ****,going in straight lines ? Aj is not even tramendous body puncher,and Tonys head is hard to find in HW beside him staying in the pocket,i should add thaat footwork COULD be AJ down fall,i dont pick here ,idk who would won.

Comment

Working...
                      X