Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan needed to impose his will with speed and power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    he was doing everything right in there, he was up against a bigger stronger fighter, it was only a matter of time till he got caught

i was impressed by how he fought, he has shown some improvements, not as reckless as he was under roach, i liked his movement.

he'll be tough to beat in a rematch with garcia.

his power is suited for 147
    you can believe what you want, but khan looked his best when he was with roach. after roach, we never seen any one punch from khan that will send his opponent down. With hunter, khan is not throwing his punches with full force.

Comment

Khan doesnt have the timing or eyes to throw WITH Canelo like Floyd did. He'd let out a fast, stiff right hand and hed get there quicker and then pull away.

Canelo wasn't just winging wild left hooks... He was telegraphing them because Khan ALWAYS moved to his left which means Canelo was putting him into place for his right hand to the body. Canelo set traps and feints all night and Khan had zero answer for Canelo's experience and boxing IQ. Canelo was constantly and purposely shooting his left jabs and hooks and stepping in deep with his lead foot and giving Khan only his (Khan's) left side to retreat. This was honestly a complete mismatch skill wise. I love Khan and his ******ed self. He lays it on the line and has heart for days but... Yeah man...it's real in that ring lol

Comment

Working...
      X