Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-26-2016, 10:30 AM #91
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 4749 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328,379,918.07
Total Points: 300,000,002,000,001,358,102,528.00
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
good eye...GGG does favor johnny from part 1, was he johnny on part 2? Pesina?
yes, he was cage in the second MK. he was also the ninjas, sub zero, scorpion, i think all of them. he got fired for making an ad for another fighting video game and they couldn't find an actor to play his role in the third one, and that's why they killed the character. they brought him back in MK trilogy but he was played by another dude. (mortal kombat was my thing when i was a kid lol)
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-26-2016, 10:36 AM #92

Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Ruben Guerrero

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
they even talk alike

"if you can find cheaper pussy anywhere.... Fuck it"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:38 AM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6691 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,002,380,202.34
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
yes, he was cage in the second MK. he was also the ninjas, sub zero, scorpion, i think all of them. he got fired for making an ad for another fighting video game and they couldn't find an actor to play his role in the third one, and that's why they killed the character. they brought him back in MK trilogy but he was played by another dude. (mortal kombat was my thing when i was a kid lol)
me too....I was the man with cage and lui kang...yea i stopped playing the series when they killed off johnny, killed of Kang and went 3-d modeling instead of live action people...well kinda live
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:41 AM #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
me too....I was the man with cage and lui kang...yea i stopped playing the series when they killed off johnny, killed of Kang and went 3-d modeling instead of live action people...well kinda live
i never liked the new ones. they should remake the old ones with today's technology. i've seen a video of a fan made remake that looks awesome but it isn't finished
Old 05-26-2016, 10:44 AM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6691 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,002,380,202.34
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
i never liked the new ones. they should remake the old ones with today's technology. i've seen a video of a fan made remake that looks awesome but it isn't finished
me and my brother was having this discussion the other day.

the gaming style and how the old one looked was innovative in the 80s and 90s and was part of the appeal...no other fighting game was like that. didnt help they got bought out
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:39 AM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
davef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond reputedavef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,176,761,759,430,825.50
Total Points: 100,001,612,432,478,355,456.00

Usyk

The Kurgan

davef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:27 AM #97
Contender

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
CineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond reputeCineScape has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,348,105,329,064.51
Total Points: 12,348,107,345,854.46
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Max Schmeling and Jack Dempsey

CineScape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:30 AM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1811 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 259,407,611,530,984,914,944.00
Total Points: 265,406,612,528,887,398,400.00
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Boxer View Post
LMAO!!!! This one takes it!
Lmao.
I agree.
BLASTER1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags