Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man survives ISIS massacre *graphic*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Kurds are going to defeat these wastes of sub-human lives, just wait.

Comment

I seen those videos on military.com last week,truly shocking and deplorable.They really need to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        The Kurds are only defending their own borders and offering refuge to outsiders.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/04/wo...ideo.html?_r=1

Holy hell.... the scene were they paraded them down the roads... haunting
          The river has been giving up those bodies in the past couple of days.

V. graphic pictures warning:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23tikr...pd&mode=photos

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            Maybe im just crazy, but here's an idea; quit surrendering to be executed and fight back. Insane thought, I know.

Interesting vid tho.
            I can't claim to know how I'd act in such a situation, given that it's so far-removed from normal experience, but I certainly don't think I'd sit there and read a script written for me and then wait to have my head cut off. But then again, if it were to really happen, the psychological stress of knowing what most likely will happen to me may take enough of a toll that I can't fight back.

In other words, it's easy to say "I'd fight those motherfúckers till the death", but in reality it may not work out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
              I can't claim to know how I'd act in such a situation, given that it's so far-removed from normal experience, but I certainly don't think I'd sit there and read a script written for me and then wait to have my head cut off. But then again, if it were to really happen, the psychological stress of knowing what most likely will happen to me may take enough of a toll that I can't fight back.

In other words, it's easy to say "I'd fight those motherfúckers till the death", but in reality it may not work out that way.
              Maybe I'm wrong but I think he was talking about the guys being led down to be shot at the river.

Comment

War ISIS!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Maybe I'm wrong but I think he was talking about the guys being led down to be shot at the river.
                  This. Motherfukrs just dropping their guns to surrender.

To surrender is to die. Might as well take a motherfukr with you...

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    they had peshmerga on the run too.

only thing that saved the kurds were airstrikes.

kurds have no heavy weapons.

IRAQI and TURK govt didn't want the US to arm the kurds very well.

Comment

Are the Kurds not good guys Tua?.

Comment

Working...
                      X