No announcement yet.

War photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

jesus christ. ingrid is stacked. she must have all sorts of back problems.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm not trolling. at least not entirely. you seem to assume that being a marine or seeing bad things during war grants a man mystical fighting ability, and it doesn't.

being in shape, having physical advantages [size, speed, chin, and punching power,] and knowing how to fight are what grant a man fighting ability.

truly great fighters are also "sharp" from training recently and sparring. in the past, historic greats would be sharp because they'd fight often, sometimes several times a month.

i'm not going to boast about my own abilities in these areas, but instead will point out that being a marine doesn't inherently involve prowess in those areas.

simply being a marine or going through war doesn't mean you're some insurmountable physical badass. it definitely means you know how to use a gun.

and i actually took about a month off of bscene, and i wouldn't say i've been trolling too hard in my return. i try and make people laugh, but that doesn't make me a troll.
      90% of fighting is mental, believe that. I am a trainer and I can't count the times big, tough guys came in and got their ass wooped because they have no heart.

Fighting in a war, seeing death and killing people does make you tough. Mentally tough and that's the worst kind of tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        90% of fighting is mental, believe that. I am a trainer and I can't count the times big, tough guys came in and got their ass wooped because they have no heart.

Fighting in a war, seeing death and killing people does make you tough. Mentally tough and that's the worst kind of tough.
        They have no heart or they have no training?

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
          They have no heart or they have no training?
          They get hit in the face and immediately don't want to do it. After the training of course. Boxing isn't for everyone, and I could never imagine what it would be like to be in a war where people are trying to kill me.

I respect these individuals, even though I may not agree with the war they are participating in.

Comment

Comment

Battle of Stalingrad 1942/1943

German soldiers

Last edited by Weltschmerz; 05-17-2014, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X