Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Battle of the hypejobs"

"Battle of the shoulder roll fakers"

Comment

Berto probably takes if Broner still hasnt adjusted to 147.

Berto 1.0 vs Berto 2.0

Comment

berto always gets his shots in. it would be interesting to see if broner could take them.

Comment

Not really a meaningful fight however it's a good one because Broner is not as good as he is hyped to be.

It's a good test and a way for Berto to build his name back up. I would watch it for sure.

If Broner can take shots by a REAL WW, than I can see him winning it.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            who is that guy in your sig... I swear to god, I don't know who he is but his two sons annoy the hell out of me. they try to be on camera like they're the stars and love whispering in ears as well.
            the answer to your question can be found here.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=561060

Comment

As past-prime as Berto is right now, he's still a better fighter than Broner. Broner loses this one.

Comment

I usually pick against Broner in fantasy fights against good fighters because I think he is somewhat overrated by many. He did not look too impressive to me in his last fight. I think Maidana will probably beat him. Broner does have what it takes to beat Berto who has a not looked good lately. Broner is a fast accurate puncher with enough power to take Berto out so I pick Broner by KO in 8 rounds or less.

Comment

Would be hilarious to watch them both shoulder rolling all over the ring

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    are you interested? i am.

who would look the chinesiest of 2?

who would shoulder roll better?

discuss.

@ 47? I don't think either can drop below 100, let alone below 50.

I should have read the rest of your troll OP. I don't know why I bother, I should just remember you aren't that serious/good of a poster as I think I remember sometimes.

None of your questions are even serious boxing discussion stimulating questions. What's so hard about people actually discussing boxing and not making fun of fighters in childish ways?

Comment

Working...
                    X