Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz: "Gamboa does NOT hit harder than Pac. Solis is just shot and old"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    but you forget this is coming from a guy who fought them both, now maybe pac does punch harder at this point in his career who knows? But out of the 2 he just feels that gamboa punched harder during the fights whats the big deal?
    Look man , I dont care what anybody says Ill say what I think.

And I respect that Solis said Gamboa hits harder. I cannot really argue with that , he was hit by both.

The only thing is that , its a little hard for me to take his word considering he fought Pac about 4 years ago.

I didnt forget he fought both of them.

Gamboa and pac style are very different , but they posses very similar weapons.

Blinding/blazing speed , and crazy angles.

They both have blazing speed , but the way they generate it is different IMO.

Pac doesnt stop throwing and he comes from many angles so the Flash K.D and that punch that you dont expect and dont see is always there. And its being thrown a lot.

Gamboa kind of hunts you , he has such great timing and instincts combined with his speed. That he sees an opening , and he throws and he lands. From any angles.

But when they both are engaged , they throw from all angles with almost the same ability. So that blinding punch , when it catches you , will knock you down.

I hope I made myself clear.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I have a question for you, because you seem to hate Gamboa. Not finding his Solis win[5 knockdowns in 4 rounds] impressive, now writing novels furthering your hatred for Gamboa.

So here's my question, if Gamboa was Puerto Rican, would you still feel the same way about him?
      Fail: Gamboa along with Juanma are 2 of my favorite fighters.

Its just that all you soft b1tches cant accept that I wasnt impressed with the win , and Im Puerto Rican.

Say whatever you want. I know the respect and admiration I have for Gamboa.

I have him over Lopez at this time.

Comment

Is he Manny's Publicist? WTF if he isn't Pacman777 I don't know who is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          What the hell that got to do with this thread? This thread about solis saying gamboa hits harder.
          Am I not talking bout Gamboa K.D's over solis?

Comment

LMFAO If Gamboa was Puerto Rican this f*ggot Lucci would be praising his victory over solis like if he beat Pacquiao or something. Dude stop writing essays trying to downplay gamboas performance because you know he's knocking the f*ggot monkey looking mother****er in your sig. Dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by mr lucci View Post
              look man , i dont care what anybody says ill say what i think.

And i respect that solis said gamboa hits harder. I cannot really argue with that , he was hit by both.

The only thing is that , its a little hard for me to take his word considering he fought pac about 4 years ago.

I didnt forget he fought both of them.

Gamboa and pac style are very different , but they posses very similar weapons.

Blinding/blazing speed , and crazy angles.

They both have blazing speed , but the way they generate it is different imo.

Pac doesnt stop throwing and he comes from many angles so the flash k.d and that punch that you dont expect and dont see is always there. And its being thrown a lot.

Gamboa kind of hunts you , he has such great timing and instincts combined with his speed. That he sees an opening , and he throws and he lands. From any angles.

But when they both are engaged , they throw from all angles with almost the same ability. So that blinding punch , when it catches you , will knock you down.

I hope i made myself clear.
              cool but solis said gamboa hits harder

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Solis took a beating from both Pac and Gamboa.

I think he's entitled to his own opinion, which is more valid than most.
                Its the best thing anyone really has to go on really, who is Ronnie to tell him otherwise I mean big whup so what if he was the one taking their punches right?

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  cool but solis said gamboa hits harder
                  Yes , cool I read it.

I really dont think I can take his words considering what I told you.

Are you ok with that??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                    Yes , cool I read it.

I really dont think I can take his words considering what I told you.

Are you ok with that??
                    His opinion is still more valid than yours based on the simple fact that he has bean hit in the fucking head by both. I think a boxer knows when someone hits harder than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                      Dude STFU , Im not even adressing the fight or the win. Or the performance.

I think its pretty hipocrite for some ppl to say , Gamboa has only been down on flash K.D , and fail to recognize that some of those K.D he handed were flash k.D.

If you cant digest my opinion go buy yourself some fkn pepto bismol.
                      LOL ....no why don't YOU STFU!!!! even with the !!!! that makes it even more harder!!!

bwahaha butt hurt clown acting like someone poured salt and lime juice on your vagina get over yourself

nah man I wouldn't call the Mtagwa knockdowns flash at all that poor guy was out and all over the ring for the feeble two rounds it lasted

and what's with the digest/pepto bismo crap? corny to say the least

just admit you hate Gamboa and move on

Comment

Working...
                      X