Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao wants Cotto fined for excess pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they scared cuz cotto can blow up all the way up to 160lbs...

Comment

Ohh man I'm hating Pacquiao more each day, He knows that the only way he can beat Cotto is if he's fatigued.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
          I bet this cry baby actually has tears in his eyes and snot in his nose right now

tell me about it....if there was no penalty or a minimal fine, what's to keep cotto from comin in at 147 anyways?

you think a $1K fine or even a $100K fine is gonna prevent that? lol

and as usual, animalistic, kleenex in hand, is the first to whine about it

Comment

Originally posted by yorlandis View Post
            Ohh man I'm hating Pacquiao more each day, He knows that the only way he can beat Cotto is if he's fatigued.
            +1

They are trying to put pressure so he kills himself to make the weight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
                +1

and you think cotto still have a chance winning? LOL
                Last edited by KING_of_ANGLES; 07-25-2009, 07:34 PM.

Comment

1 million for pound? WTF! That is just pathetic.
                  That is a lot, but consider the fact that they agreed to fight at Pac's gay little catchweight.

If Cotto didn't come in at the weight agreed upon, that's a breach of contract. In any legal issue, a breach of contract is a big deal. I would expect him to be fined as well. 1 million may be a little excessive, but that's Manny for ya.

Make a fighter come down a lot of weight so that he is dried out and you can mop the floor with him.

Don't worry, though. Cotto will make weight and hopefully he won't be dried out so we can witness a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
                    There is in fact an “I” in Pacquaio, but there is no “team”… not even close.

Pac can slam a revolving door.

Comment

+1

yea because he totally 'killed' himself in making 146 for the clottey fight

poor animalistic...you probably cried harder than cotto's woman when margs beat his ass LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X