Who's Your Pick: Taylor-Spinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout that undercard

Comment

i got taylor by early KO, Spinks got the **** knocked out of him by Judah, I think Taylor is gonna do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
        How bout that undercard
        The undercard will clealy outshine the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Katz View Post
          easy fight for Jermaine!!!

He should stop fighting smaller guys and start fighting real 160.
          Indeed!

--------------

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            The undercard will clealy outshine the main event.
            I'm trying to remember the last time I was as interested in a good undercard and main event. Maybe the last UFC. LOL J/K. Should be a good night of fights. What would have been really nice would be if they had did a Judah-Cotto/Pavlik-Miranda card. I would actually pay for that PPV or if it was HBO even better.

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
              i got taylor by early KO, Spinks got the **** knocked out of him by Judah, I think Taylor is gonna do the same.
              I hope Taylor can do something that will salvage my opinion of him, at least excite me. He really needs a knockout, he's desperate for one. He acknowledged that before the Ouma fight and promised one but couldn't get it. He needs to do it so it will at least generate some buzz around him.

The general consensus around him at the moment (at least to the boxing fans I've conversed with) is that he's a boring protected HBO fighter.

Comment

taylor will win by ko

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
                  I'm trying to remember the last time I was as interested in a good undercard and main event. Maybe the last UFC. LOL J/K. Should be a good night of fights. What would have been really nice would be if they had did a Judah-Cotto/Pavlik-Miranda card. I would actually pay for that PPV or if it was HBO even better.
                  I think Miranda/Pavlik is a lot more suited to be the undercard for Cotto/Judah rather than Taylor/Spinks. But if Jermain can score a knockout I'm sure it will be the cap to the awesome showdown between Pavlik and Miranda. Miranda and Pavlik will clearly set the stage and captivate the audience, it's up to Taylor to finish the job.

Comment

I think Taylor will get the decision.

Comment

Spinks KO 1

Comment

Working...
                      X