Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Cotto gets 3rd division title...........is he a sure bet for HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    Cotto is already HOF worthy.

quoted for the truth.........................

Comment

Cotto is a Hall of Famer from this moment forward...

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Cotto is a Hall of Famer from this moment forward...
        i agree..................100%....................

Comment

I don't know about sure fire, but I think he's definitely HOF worthy (3 div champ, quality opposition). If he were to rematch and beat Margs though then I think he should be a sure fire HOF. That would make his only REAL defeat to be against Pacquiao, in my eyes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            I don't know about sure fire, but I think he's definitely HOF worthy (3 div champ, quality opposition). If he were to rematch and beat Margs though then I think he should be a sure fire HOF. That would make his only REAL defeat to be against Pacquiao, in my eyes anyway.
            i get that as well..........but we all know thta IBHOF might induct naseem...................gatti............and chico........on pure popularity alone.................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              i get that as well..........but we all know thta IBHOF might induct naseem...................gatti............and chico........on pure popularity alone.................
              They better not induct Naz... that would be terrible. Dude fought one world class fighter, got his **** tossed, and disappeared into the night.

Gatti and CHico I wouldn't have a problem with. Better yet, I think both are definitely deserving to be in there. Gatti's 3 fights with Ward will go down as one of the best rubber matches of all-time. Chico was a 2 division champ, but he had a damn good resume. And his comeback against his first fight against Castillo will forever be remembered.

Comment

hell nah, you must be a down sidrome ****** to belive otherwise, Cotto needs to defend that title a couple of times maybe aginst Williams and Martinez then No Doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
                  hell nah, you must be a down sidrome ****** to belive otherwise, Cotto needs to defend that title a couple of times maybe aginst Williams and Martinez then No Doubt
                  WTF.............who HOF this generations fighter then????

Comment

Working...
                  X