Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any loungers think the will go back to nsb.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any loungers think the will go back to nsb.

I try and hope that i could spend more time there. IT'S JUST WATER DOWN SAME **** EVERYDAY. In the lounge it's more entertaining and less divisive and confrontational. I find it odd bcuz i came for the boxing but spend 95% of my time in the lounge.

I post there everyday. I just choose carefully what threads I go into. I stay far away from troll threads, or outrageous statemnt type threads.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
      I try and hope that i could spend more time there. IT'S JUST WATER DOWN SAME **** EVERYDAY. In the lounge it's more entertaining and less divisive and confrontational. I find it odd bcuz i came for the boxing but spend 95% of my time in the lounge.
      i spend like 40% of my time in NSB and 60% of my time in the Lounge...in NSB mainly i post articles about fighters, deals etc etc ( a way for me to contribute to NSB) and in the lounge i just chill and talk all the random **** in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
        i spend like 40% of my time in NSB and 60% of my time in the Lounge...in NSB mainly i post articles about fighters, deals etc etc ( a way for me to contribute to NSB) and in the lounge i just chill and talk all the random **** in the world...
        I read your stuff well i read everybody's. I just don't post there. It get out of control at time especially the manny floyd ****.

Comment

i post EVERYWHERE...

i browse by 'new posts' not by section... unless im looking for something specific

Comment

I don't because I'm a huge boxing fan who likes to discuss Objectives.

Not a blind side attack by total subjective nuthuggers.

It's not even worth it.

Poster A:

"I think Pac is a great fighter but he might have some trouble with Floyd"

Poster B:

"You stupid piece of **** Floyd is a ***** just like you are Pac is number 1"

Rather just keep my blood pressure where it's at right now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I post in both places.

Hell this is a............ boxing site.

Comment

I like nsb better.

Comment

i'll be back in full force after the finals

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I don't because I'm a huge boxing fan who likes to discuss Objectives.

Not a blind side attack by total subjective nuthuggers.

It's not even worth it.

Poster A:

"I think Pac is a great fighter but he might have some trouble with Floyd"

Poster B:

"You stupid piece of **** Floyd is a ***** just like you are Pac is number 1"

Rather just keep my blood pressure where it's at right now.
                    I respect you. It worst for me bcuz i like both guys. So try to call out *******s and *****s. Is a damning situation for me. What band is in you avy

Comment

Working...
                    X