No announcement yet.

How bad would the Super Six be??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad would it be?

****ing Dirrel is a lil ***** who crawls on the ground to avoid exchanges, he doesn't dodge slickly like Mayweather or anything he just hugs and falls to the ground pushing his head towards his opponents crotch.

It would be ****ing good for the Super Six for King AA to knock the ***** Dirrel out so we never see his version of boxing again.

Comment

• ***** reed
      the trigga fiend
      pullin' triggas to make *****s bleed...

cuz he's racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
        How bad would it be?

****ing Dirrel is a lil ***** who crawls on the ground to avoid exchanges, he doesn't dodge slickly like Mayweather or anything he just hugs and falls to the ground pushing his head towards his opponents crotch.

It would be ****ing good for the Super Six for King AA to knock the ***** Dirrel out so we never see his version of boxing again.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          I'm not reversing anything, you are pointing fingers without actually placing any blame or stating what you are accusing me of.
          im accusing you of agreeing to the fact that reed like black fighters and only black and that he only scored the froch-direll fight direll is black/american.

Comment

• this thread is explodin' get the **** outta here ;

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Im done with this thread

Actually that wouldn't be ownage for you, would it? More of a 'dream relationship'

Comment

• Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
                im accusing you of agreeing to the fact that reed like black fighters and only black and that he only scored the froch-direll fight direll is black/american.
                I suggested, that most American may score the fight in faoir of Dirrell because of the sytyle of fight.

If you like to think i am accusing Reed of being racist, against white fighters, then whatever, believe that.

Comment

• froch lost and it wasn't even close.british judges seem to favour aggression,even when the aggressor is getting schooled.Ian Napa recently beat Jamie McDonnell clearly only to get ripped off too.

Abraham is a completely different fighter to froch tho.He won't be hitting him as easily as he did froch.

Comment

• If Dirrell learned anything at all from the Froch fight, he'll give Abraham a run for his money. If he tries the crap he did fighting Froch against Abraham, AA knocks him cold.

Comment

• Wait there was a judge that gave Froch the last three rounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X