Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If Canelo Doesn't Want To Fight, I Want The WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Lemieux beats Saunders it makes no sense to fight for the WBO title. Charlo should be next or Jacobs.

Comment

I'd like to see him get that fight if Canelo doesn't happen. As i'd like to see him pick up all the belts.

I just hope if that's the case that BJS beats Lem. Don't really want to see a 2nd GGG/Lem fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he beat canelo on boxrec? thats an error then. they announced it as a draw.
        Wooooo.....that's that fire!

Comment

Your so right this is haters.com most are little girls here no nothing about boxing it’s a disgrace I followed boxing 40 years seen all the greats possible on video at least I have no opinions on soccer

Comment

Canelo and Oscar are ready to overpay for the Lemieux v. Saunders winner - GGG has 0 chance of fighting the winner.

GGG will be forced to rematch Jacobs...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Nobody made Golovkin stall his career out for Canelo....
              No that was a mistake for sure. The Canelo fight would always be there after unification and probably for more money if he held all the belts. Then getting into a championship fight with no rematch clause.. Another blunder..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                If Lemieux beats Saunders it makes no sense to fight for the WBO title. Charlo should be next or Jacobs.
                Why wouldn't it make sense? It won't happen anyway Golden Boy will arrange a fight with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrettreza View Post
                  This hate for Golovkin is laughable. Dude has fought everybody out there in the middleweight division....
                  Except Saunders, Eubank, Cotto, Ward (at the time)...

Look, I think G won the fight too, but let's stop telling lies now

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                    Let's change the name of the site.

How about "www.hatersonboxing.com"?

Meanwhile Breadman can move somewhere where real fans talk intelligently about fighters and fights.

How on earth did we descend into this constant sniping and ****ting on fighters. They risk their lives to make a living and people insult them constantly. Disgusting.
                    Well said. Every fighter who steps into the ring has signed a contract that could cost they're life.
                    We should appreciate all fighters regardless of style or record.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      I thought I was mistaken so I checked boxrec and I was right. He won both fights. I still wasn't sure so I checked the polls about who fans and writers thought won and most fans and writers thought he won both fights. Weird that you live a different reality than most other people.

Is taxing that ass laying on the ropes and getting beat on all night and not hurting your opponent then getting a gift draw?
                      Well your a ****ing idiot too!
                      Last I checked boxrec Triple g got a draw against Canelo so **** what you, me, the media or the rest of the fans gotta say! All that matters is what boxrec say and they say Triple g got a draw. The record books say he got a draw and that's where it stands.
                      You can cry, b itch, and moan all you want but at the end of the day he got a draw!

Comment

Working...
                      X