Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reportedly being paid £6 million [$8.5m].

So what is this^^^^^

reportedly doesnt really say much ,its basically a untrue rumor until confirmed .

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      AJ is gonna stop a guy who's never been hurt let alone down in a fight ? Lol, sure. Did you notice following AJ's career his power hasn't been as effectual as he's risen his competition level, Whyte, Breazeale seven rounds, Takam 10 rounds the guy really should have been able to continue its a damned title fight and AJ was lost for ideas of how to actually stop him, the shell of Wladimir Klitschko 11 rounds, a stoppage when AJ was landing zero clean when he had Wlad on the ropes and AJ had completely emptied the tank himself, as he showed in the round he was dropped the round before he completely punched himself out. Parker has a far superior chin to Klitschko and is far from 41 years old.

I don't see how anyone can say with a degree certainty AJ would beat Parker. In fact I find it laughable.
      parker v fury was awful neither looked like a top 40 fighter aj over past few fights hasnt looked as explosive which i think is down to his weight gain which can easy be solved out of the other two champs parker is 100% the easiest fight

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        No, parker isn't offensively superior to klitschko.

Klitschko gets rid of guys like hughie fury, takam, ruiz jr and cojanu

You have never seen a klitschko opponent take flush combinations on the chin like takam and ruiz jr did against parker and walj straight through it.

Parker throws more volume but does a third of the damage klitschko does
        Are we talking about the Klitschko that fought AJ at 41 or WK in his prime ? You talk of combinations yet WK's timing was nothing short of dire against AJ, he telegraphed the left hook all evening his right hand largely ineffectual but for one moment his punch output the first five rounds was abject, after the knockdown WK went right back to cruise control doing the bare minimum to bank the rounds.

What was this two thirds of damage more WK does that JP does not ? Or are we talking about Klitschko before the final three years of his career because I certainly didnt see him doing anything to devastate effect against Jennings, Fury or Joshua.

Parker is 25 years old and throws a hell of a lot more than WK does at the last stage of his career we saw against AJ, has he been stopping guys like Ruiz and Takam ? No, yet we've seen Joshua's power curtail since he began to raise his opposition level ie Takam for instance, the guy going ten rounds with these supposed devastating power. It's not really in question AJ has more power than JP, and I'm don't think it's in question Parker has enough pop to stop AJ either. At their current levels Parker is offensively superior to Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
          parker v fury was awful neither looked like a top 40 fighter aj over past few fights hasnt looked as explosive which i think is down to his weight gain which can easy be solved out of the other two champs parker is 100% the easiest fight
          You're definition of a top forty fight clearly differs vastly from my own.

AJ hasn't looked as explosive for one simple reason guys like Whyte, Breazeale and Takam are far better than the scrubs he's been bowling over like Martin and Johson in two rounds. It's a given you're not gonna look as good as you raise your opposition level, when AJ fights guys like Parker, Pulev, Povetkin and Ortiz you think he's gonna look as good as when he's been stopping guys like Breazeale ?

Comment

Are we talking about the Klitschko that fought AJ at 41 or WK in his prime ? You talk of combinations yet WK's timing was nothing short of dire against AJ, he telegraphed the left hook all evening his right hand largely ineffectual but for one moment his punch output the first five rounds was abject, after the knockdown WK went right back to cruise control doing the bare minimum to bank the rounds.

What was this two thirds of damage more WK does that JP does not ? Or are we talking about Klitschko before the final three years of his career because I certainly didnt see him doing anything to devastate effect against Jennings, Fury or Joshua.

Parker is 25 years old and throws a hell of a lot more than WK does at the last stage of his career we saw against AJ, has he been stopping guys like Ruiz and Takam ? No, yet we've seen Joshua's power curtail since he began to raise his opposition level ie Takam for instance, the guy going ten rounds with these supposed devastating power. It's not really in question AJ has more power than JP, and I'm don't think it's in question Parker has enough pop to stop AJ either. At their current levels Parker is offensively superior to Klitschko.
            You really went off the deep end this time . AT NO POINT has Parker ever been better offensively than Klitchko .

Parkers accuracy is terrible ,he even had trouble landing on a 6'7 statue named Cojanu standing right in front of him ?And he isnt anywhere near the same power to add than Klitchko so how did you get the conclusion Parker is better offensively or what are you drinking bc i want some ? Speed is the only thing comparable to the Klitchko that fought Joshua .

You should really study fights (you cant possibly do so) Takam is hard to land clean on while Parker is the EASIEST so i dont know where you get the logic that Joshua is not going to stop him or cant see a clear cut favored here ? Talk about laughable ....lol

Im not even going to get into Joshua power decreasing now bc like most of your statements it belongs in fantasy land !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I actually think JP style will be great for AJ. AJ had trouble hurting Takam, but he won every round and didn't train for a twitchy awkard heavyweight.

AJ also said he wants to put on a show VS Takam which was a very wrong mentality in my eyes.

I hope VS Parker he boxes smart instead of engages. For example he wouldn't have likely got head butted by Takam if he decided to box at range where his power is.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                I actually think JP style will be great for AJ. AJ had trouble hurting Takam, but he won every round and didn't train for a twitchy awkard heavyweight.

AJ also said he wants to put on a show VS Takam which was a very wrong mentality in my eyes.

I hope VS Parker he boxes smart instead of engages. For example he wouldn't have likely got head butted by Takam if he decided to box at range where his power is.
                On this site Parker looked like shyt unable to land clean on Takam but AJ made it difficult for himself and didnt take the fight seriously against Takam when his fan boys are quizzed why he struggled. Takam is an inside fighter, rough and mean, against a guy 6'7" he was always going to have Takam's head up in his face with his mauling style, Parker isnt allowed a pass though for not being cut and roughed up he just looked worse no explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  You really went off the deep end this time . AT NO POINT has Parker ever been better offensively than Klitchko .

Parkers accuracy is terrible ,he even had trouble landing on a 6'7 statue named Cojanu standing right in front of him ?And he isnt anywhere near the same power to add than Klitchko so how did you get the conclusion Parker is better offensively or what are you drinking bc i want some ? Speed is the only thing comparable to the Klitchko that fought Joshua .

You should really study fights (you cant possibly do so) Takam is hard to land clean on while Parker is the EASIEST so i dont know where you get the logic that Joshua is not going to stop him or cant see a clear cut favored here ? Talk about laughable ....lol

Im not even going to get into Joshua power decreasing now bc like most of your statements it belongs in fantasy land !
                  Check Parker's punch output in his last two fights against Klitschko's last two, his 'offensive output'. We'll talk afterwards.

Nobody here is attempting to tell anyone JP hits harder than WK or is offensively superior over the length of their careers. I'm taking about the stages their at at their careers and the danger Parker represents after so readily being wrote off.

Yet you'll understand none of this because you read and understand only what you want to, which isn't a great deal.
                  Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 11-16-2017, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Surely for a unification fight, both fighters should expect more money than they would get for a usual defence.

By all accounts, that is what has been offered, and rejected by Parker.

Comment

Check Parker's punch output in his last two fights against Klitschko's last two, his 'offensive output'. We'll talk afterwards.

Nobody here is attempting to tell anyone JP hits harder than WK or is offensively superior over the length of their careers. I'm taking about the stages their at at their careers and the danger Parker represents after so readily being wrote off.

Yet you'll understand none of this because you read and understand only what you want to, which isn't a great deal.
                      I dont have to check any output bc i actually watch fights not look at punch outputs that NEED to land anyway . But since you bring it up ,go look at Parker s accuracy from compu box to say a Dillian Whyte the guy you said is garbage than you can come talk to me ?

I didnt say anything about career lengths either so i'll stop another pretzel twist right there ...Parker over Klitchko doe OFFENSIVELY?
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2017, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X