Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can “HBO Presents Jacobs vs Andrade” do more than 97k PPV? Real Brooklyn WAR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can “HBO Presents Jacobs vs Andrade” do more than 97k PPV? Real Brooklyn WAR

HBO is very fortunate to have these two. Such a main card is as good when Showtime does the triple headers with Lara cards...

Charlo vs Hurd, or Hurd vs Lara is all dope and all but they don’t have a 160, and Jermall gun get knocked out against heavy hitterz Texas ain’t ready.

Lemieux’s first PPV
    GGG’s first PPV

Jacobs did 150k innit?

Haha, yes, let's put all PBC trash against each other in PPV's and see what happens!!

Comment

of course Jacobs is more flexible than Badou Jack...

But I see Jacobs vs Andrade very similar to Jack vs DeGale. Jack can’t switch it up like Danny doe

Comment

jacobs isnt popular. he just headlined and did 7k. when he fought ggg they did 19k....that tells me ggg is the draw. when ggg fought lemieux he also sold out so its definitely ggg. they would never ever think to put jacobs-andrade on ppv so that should tell you how much it would fail.

Comment

That should not be on PPV

Comment

No way that's a ppv fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              No way that's a ppv fight.
              There could be some new dynamism if Hearn is advised by HBO to work with some dem Mexicans.

What if Hearn gets lucky to promote a Mexican vs a Brit in the states for a title? Co-main for Jacobs vs Andrade.

Let’s be real, many dumbasses didn’t see how Loeffler and HBO exploited Chocolatito for the benefit of the main card and PPV...

Even Ray Charles could see that shįt

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                That should not be on PPV
                All about the entire card

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  HBO is very fortunate to have these two. Such a main card is as good when Showtime does the triple headers with Lara cards...

Charlo vs Hurd, or Hurd vs Lara is all dope and all but they don’t have a 160, and Jermall gun get knocked out against heavy hitterz Texas ain’t ready.

Lemieux’s first PPV
                  GGG’s first PPV

Jacobs did 150k innit?
                  GGG's ppvs did better. I think the first one with Lemiuex topped off around 150k while the Jacobs fight sold around 170k. For that reason I don't think a card headlined by Jacobs vs. Andrade does even that much. I see that as a fight that doesn't even break 100k. Jacobs isn't a huge name and Andrade is a no-name by comparison. I just don't see the big name matchup with fighters under Hearns control that would make sense unless you work with another promoter like PBC to work in a exciting co-main event.
                  Last edited by yankees7448; 11-12-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                    There could be some new dynamism if Hearn is advised by HBO to work with some dem Mexicans.

What if Hearn gets lucky to promote a Mexican vs a Brit in the states for a title? Co-main for Jacobs vs Andrade.

Let’s be real, many dumbasses didn’t see how Loeffler and HBO exploited Chocolatito for the benefit of the main card and PPV...

Even Ray Charles could see that shįt
                    sounds like when canelo was on floyds undercard...

Comment

Working...
                    X