Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Luis Castillo Jr. looking to make a name in the United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That nice, but the kid lost to a teenager who was 0-11.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Even being conservative, its 48-2. Theres not even question that Castillo and Maidana beat him. The DLH and Pac wins include a bit of satire. But in all seriousness, even Floyd knows he lost them thats why he did rematches. Which I give him credit for winning the rematches.

Just let me know when. I'm in vegas at least 4 months of the year

Yep..agreed. Ill give you the heads up..
      Pm me, I'll give you my contact

Comment

I fuck my mother all the time.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Let's chop it up when I hit Vegas..
        Sure!! Just let me know when you there so i can suck your dick. I'm in vegas at least 4 months of the year just for that purpose.
        Get your shit together man

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
          Get your shit together man
          I know I'm a loser... I did not need you to point it out.
          My '****' stinks almost as bad as your foolishness.

Cool young boi, be arrogant and dismissive..
          I like your chutzpa

I'm a hopeless fool, hoping you will teach me how to be a winner like you.. Until then, I bid you a Bon Voyage

あばよ,

Willy Wanker. B.UTLER

Comment

Lou Cipher humiliated me under my real account so I am going to make vile comments to him under an ALT account. The anonymity of the internet is not enough of a veil for me. I'm on double secret anonymity.
            Fight me.
            Unfortunately, you are just another freckle in the porcelain bowl of turds, dingleberries, streaks and particles that have all become victim of Lou Cipher's superior wit, charm, Boxing Knowledge, Machismo, pecker size and intelligence. Small consolation, but enough to keep you from screaming in your mothers face or commiting losercide.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I know I'm a loser... I did not need you to point it out.
              My '****' stinks almost as bad as your foolishness.

Cool young boi, be arrogant and dismissive..
              I like your chutzpa

I'm a hopeless fool, hoping you will teach me how to be a winner like you.. Until then, I bid you a Bon Voyage

あばよ,

Willy Wanker. B.UTLER
              who tf are you? lmao i only added your quote, didnt say anything about you ..gtfo lol

Comment

Unfortunately, you are just another freckle in the porcelain bowl of turds, dingleberries, streaks and particles that have all become victim of Lou Cipher's superior wit, charm, Boxing Knowledge, Machismo, pecker size and intelligence. Small consolation, but enough to keep you from screaming in your mothers face or commiting losercide.
                Vile comments on alt? 100% guaranteed not. you can ask any mod here, this isn't a alt and never will be. This has been my main and only account ever since i registered so jokes on you man. I don't even know you lol

Comment

Vile comments on alt? 100% guaranteed not. you can ask any mod here, this isn't a alt and never will be. This has been my main and only account ever since i registered so jokes on you man. I don't even know you lol
                  You slipped and fell in a pile of shit. Lou Cipher busted you red handed. You spineless bimbo.

Comment

You slipped and fell in a pile of shit. Lou Cipher busted you red handed. You spineless bimbo.
                    "Busted you red handed" ..i just told you this is my main account and i have no alts.. is it that hard to understand? tf??

Comment

"Busted you red handed" ..i just told you this is my main account and i have no alts.. is it that hard to understand? tf??
                      You gave yourself away. It's over. Youve been exposed in a sea of humiliation. Lou Cipher takes down another dickless turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X