Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drumpf is a joke and so are his brain dead supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      F#ck everybody's anthem. They need to quit the bs with this 1700's music & update that mfing sh^t. They should update that sh^t every 3 years. Don't nobody like old ass songs.
      The NFL should play 2 Pac's Hit Em up before every game instead. The NFL is a modern day gladiator sport, they should help their players get revved up instead.

Comment

Trump just playing to his lard ass red neck fanbase in Alabama, I'm sure many of those folks were old enough to see negroes getting lynched.

Comment

Happy to see the President use his freedom of speech stand up to the illiberal protestors and the fascist that placate to them.

Someone has to stand up for the little man.

Comment

Sure the owners will fire a guy if he's on the bench. Does anyone seriously believe the Pats would
            fire Brady if he took a knee during the anthem?

Jerry Jones has stuck by his Cowboys stars that did WAY worse than taking a knee. WAY worse.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              You sure do, and your employer has every right to fire your unpatriotic as$, as they should.
              I agree with this 100%. Like I told a friend of mine who said "the flag is just a piece of cloth" I said those players can take a knee all they want ON THEIR OWN TIME. But they are in the uniform of the man that pays them and the owners have the right to protect their image.

But like I said above, the owners are making too much $$$ to start firing people. Trump should know this, and probably understands, but he's pandering to his base, as usual.

Comment

Trump's a tool.....

The anthem was written by a slave owner.
                The anthem represents war, that is why it is played at games or fights.

If we all listen to ourselves instead of what we are taught growing up we would get rid of it all together stop joining military & fighting one another. Instead we should be living free & helping each other & this living cell called earth we live in. Any disputes would be minor or among person to person or little group that would get solved for the most part talking or would end up in a fist fight. I'd rather that then war that kill thousands if not millions.

When we help each other we would be free, living independently without having certain groups of people controlling our food supply & also living on free energy. I can keep going but....

Peace!
                Last edited by j.razor; 09-23-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-t...tional-anthem/

And rightfully so, I wholeheartedly agree. Thoughts?
                  My thoughts are. Who gives a fuks. Big fuking deal if someone kneels during the national anthem. Doing that celebrates being American just as much as someone standing for it. Why?

Because this is America where we have freedom of expression and freedom of protest and freedom to believe what you want, and these players doing that are expressing themselves on what they believe. So I say more power them. Fuking team R likes to always say they are more American than anyone but here is a group of people doing an act that is pure American at its heart and now they butthurt and pissed about it.

Comment

''fire'' players

its a fad and will pass.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      My thoughts are. Who gives a fuks. Big fuking deal if someone kneels during the national anthem. Doing that celebrates being American just as much as someone standing for it. Why?

Because this is America where we have freedom of expression and freedom of protest and freedom to believe what you want, and these players doing that are expressing themselves on what they believe. So I say more power them. Fuking team R likes to always say they are more American than anyone but here is a group of people doing an act that is pure American at its heart and now they butthurt and pissed about it.
                      nfl is like a unique job and rules are different. sports have personal conduct rules where a player can get ''fired'' if they act a certain way off the field.

what i dont get is why all of a sudden choose the anthem to ''protest'' ? the exposure is not changing anything for the positive. none of the protesting players live where the oppressed people live (i wonder why), so theyre pure hypocrites.

imho its a selfish act. when youre in your uniform, behave accordingly. when youre in your civies, protest all day long.

simple solution.

Comment

Working...
                      X