Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Returns Strong, Knocks Taylor Out in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looked good...if i was him i'd push for a khan fight

Comment

Yup Khan fight would be nice for lucas wouldn't mind seeing khan out cold again

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Yup Khan fight would be nice for lucas wouldn't mind seeing khan out cold again
        that'd bring him closer to a pac fight as he is hoping and having a great payday in the process

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Taylor's not a welterweight either. Pretty sure lucas is fighting at 140 when he steps up again
          Lucas is getting old, he ain't in his 20's anymore. And it's going to be tougher to drop down in weight, so who knows....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            that'd bring him closer to a pac fight as he is hoping and having a great payday in the process
            Exactly

Lucas v khan would make a nice build up to a future Pac fight, lucas stops khan brutally then is set for pac/lucas ppv.

The great Manny vs the ko artist and i would be rooting for lucas to finally get that belt along with that big payday

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Exactly

Lucas v khan would make a nice build up to a future Pac fight, lucas stops khan brutally then is set for pac/lucas ppv.

The great Manny vs the ko artist and i would be rooting for lucas to finally get that belt along with that big payday
              i'm with you....lucas might really be the best fighter that has never won a world title ...he should've tho vs petersen but that's boxing politics to him

Comment

matthysse is the exact same fighter but at a different weight class. the guy has some serious power. he'll either beat the average fighter and lose to the elite.

Comment

So how about Danny v Lucas with all the names being mentioned.
                  Or another helping of Lucas v Provo?
                  Or Lucas v Postol to give him a chance at revenge?
                  Shawn Porter ..maybe?

Comment

Matthysse feasting on Chris Algieri's left overs.

You would think him and Khan would make a good match but I'm sure Khan would think Matthysse is not on his superstar level.

Comment

At this higher wait there's too many good guys out there that will beat him ...he will only be the average ones...

Comment

Working...
                      X