No announcement yet.

Last Man Standing Prediction League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Loma was incredible. Walters was trying to counter punch too much which is a terrible tactic. Loma is to unpredictable and the way he escapes at angles he is always going to be difficult to catch that way. Walters was having some success body punching, even won a round on my card using them (Loma only landed 1 solid punch that round iirc), but he just got it all wrong, in conjunction with not being talented enough or having enough heart.

I still maintain, the Salido blueprint is the way to go. You have to get into Loma and take away his space and time. His brain is too quick for 99.99% of fighters to try and box him, though maybe that 0.01% contains a certain Mr Mikey Garcia? Likely we will not know for a long time.
    You can almost hear Loma thinking in the ring, but what makes him so entertaining is that strategy/defense doesn't impede his offense. His style is one of the purest manifestations of "high-speed chess".

Comment

• Bump.

KingHippo
      HughJass
      Sugar Adam Ali

Dont forget this one bro's. Also if Hugh and Hippo could let me know if you are ok with Kiabba coming back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Bump.

KingHippo
        HughJass
        Sugar Adam Ali

Dont forget this one bro's. Also if Hugh and Hippo could let me know if you are ok with Kiabba coming back in.
        I really hate to pick this fight.. I Will post my pick alittle later,I'vegot to think about it

Comment

• Man, I died in the first round, but you can have my pick anyways. Head's telling me Lebedev with the greater experience, but my gut says Gassiev with his length, power and youth on his side. I wouldn't trust me, though, if you're wise, pick whoever I don't.

Gassiev UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I really hate to pick this fight.. I Will post my pick alittle later,I'vegot to think about it
            Its a bit of a curveball innit. Gassiev looks good but is nowhere near Lebedev in the way of competition.

Im leaning towards Lebedev myself

Comment

• Lebedev is going to outbox Cassidy easy. Make him look like a complete bum. Easy pick for me.

And what's the deal with guys coming back in?

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                Lebedev is going to outbox Cassidy easy. Make him look like a complete bum. Easy pick for me.

And what's the deal with guys coming back in?
                Basically Kiaba picked Lomachenko, and then changed it because everyone had picked Loma and it basically meant everyone could have lost on one night with no winner.

The man fell on his sword for the sake of the event.

Comment

• Im going to pick Lebedev

Hard fight to judge, i really hate going with a 37 year old

but gassiev realy hasn't shown me much... Great ko in his last fight vs shimmel but lebedev is a whole other animal.

Gassiev doesn't have much pure boxing skill, i think he comes straight forward and lebedev should have no problem outboxing him and breaking him down..

As long as lebedev doesn't get caught with something crazy, he should be ok

Comment

• Lebedev for me guys.He'll be the toughest guy Gassiev has fought.

Good luck to all who's still ducking and diving

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Im going to pick Lebedev

Hard fight to judge, i really hate going with a 37 year old

but gassiev realy hasn't shown me much... Great ko in his last fight vs shimmel but lebedev is a whole other animal.

Gassiev doesn't have much pure boxing skill, i think he comes straight forward and lebedev should have no problem outboxing him and breaking him down..

As long as lebedev doesn't get caught with something crazy, he should be ok
                      Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Lebedev for me guys.He'll be the toughest guy Gassiev has fought.

Good luck to all who's still ducking and diving
                      2 more for Lebedev it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X