Don't leave broooooo

Comment

Not this again...

Comment

We love you Rockin' have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Not this again...
          did larryx get ahold of rockin' account?

Comment

I dont understand how people can let stuff get personal on a web forum. I have no social life whatsoever, but i still just use this place to kill time. Me cant take internet seriously. Tis not real life.

Comment

Comment

Rockin', I think you need to make some changes

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I dont understand how people can let stuff get personal on a web forum. I have no social life whatsoever, but i still just use this place to kill time. Me cant take internet seriously. Tis not real life.
                  When they know your name, address and phone number ( thanks to a certain *******) it changes things. They will poke where ever they think it hurts. After years of it you become used to it, I guess like taking shots to the cranium bone.

They attempt to belittle me and my career every chance they get. I've always stood by giving respect where respect is given to me. They know nothing of my time in the amatuers, the guys that I fought and the things that I learned over the 7 year period.

They tell me that I don't know how to fight. They are wrong...........Rockin'

It is what it is..............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    When they know your name, address and phone number ( thanks to a certain *******) it changes things. They will poke where ever they think it hurts. After years of it you become used to it, I guess like taking shots to the cranium bone.

They attempt to belittle me and my career every chance they get. I've always stood by giving respect where respect is given to me. They know nothing of my time in the amatuers, the guys that I fought and the things that I learned over the 7 year period.

They tell me that I don't know how to fight. They are wrong...........Rockin'

It is what it is..............Rockin'
                    why have they got your contact details?

Seriously dude you must have slipped

Comment

Working...
                    X