Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa Blames Me For PED Situation - 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe, Gamboa was being pressured into taking some HGH to face Rios (whos bigger), but didnt want to and thats the real reason why the fight fell apart, then he went with 50 cent becuase he didnt want to be with someone who would suggest something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      50 Cent's arguments make no sense on any level.

Unless Tony Bosch is a time-traveller, he couldn't have two years ago made entries in his diaries about sending drugs to Gamboa based on a relationship between Gamboa and 50 Cent that hadn't happened yet. Not that you'd expect any of those ass kissing journalists to point that out of course.

Here's an actual entry referring to Gamboa from the notebooks themselves:

There's no remotely plausible reason for it to be there other than that Bosch was supplying him with performance enhancing drugs.

Gamboa will probably get away with it though, it pretty much depends on how much the media focuses on the MLB investigation's findings. If it gets a lot of coverage and Gamboa gets mentioned a lot, then some commissions might be reluctant to give him a license. Even that's pretty unlikely though.
      its refreshing to know boxing scene still has members with common sense...well put!

Comment

Unless Tony Bosch is a time-traveller, he couldn't have two years ago made entries in his diaries about sending drugs to Gamboa based on a relationship between Gamboa and 50 Cent that hadn't happened yet. Not that you'd expect any of those ass kissing journalists to point that out of course.

There's no remotely plausible reason for it to be there other than that Bosch was supplying him with performance enhancing drugs.

Gamboa will probably get away with it though, it pretty much depends on how much the media focuses on the MLB investigation's findings. If it gets a lot of coverage and Gamboa gets mentioned a lot, then some commissions might be reluctant to give him a license. Even that's pretty unlikely though.

Very well done sir. Props.

I hadn't seen the notebook capture before, I had only read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post

4:30
          The entire video was okay...but when it got to the 10:00 mark of the video...WOW...Thats where 50 cent got my respect!!!!!!!!

Just please no more ring entrances!

Comment

Where are the Gamboa supporters who said that Gamboa using PEDS was all propaganda and that there was no proof it was just rumors started by some jealous guy who team Gamboa short changed and wanted to get back by accusing him of peds.

Comment

I haven't really heard Gamboa's name thrown around that much though. Other than ESPN and boxingscene pointing it out, i've only heard them focus on the MLB side.
              Gamboa might not get blown up in the media, but if these MLB guys are found guilty, no doubt all of our eyes will be on Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I haven't really heard Gamboa's name thrown around that much though. Other than ESPN and boxingscene pointing it out, i've only heard them focus on the MLB side.
                Gamboa might not get blown up in the media, but if these MLB guys are found guilty, no doubt all of our eyes will be on Gamboa
                When the news first broke, two sports radio programs here in Seattle who never talk about boxing mentioned Gamboa saying "a very good boxing champion" was named and one of the guys even said he's a "big fan" of gamboa and loves watching him fight which was surprising since they never talk boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  When the news first broke, two sports radio programs here in Seattle who never talk about boxing mentioned Gamboa saying "a very good boxing champion" was named and one of the guys even said he's a "big fan" of gamboa and loves watching him fight which was surprising since they never talk boxing.
                  :0
                  Forreal?
                  I guess that's just me then.
                  I'm in Norfolk and I haven't personally heard anything. I haven't heard anything recently, but at the time all I heard was MLB bar the fat dan mention in his espn blog.

Comment

Gamboa is looking really guilty

Comment

Gamboa Supporters Are Ducking This Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X