No announcement yet.

Floyd snr responds to guerrero snr lol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    LMAO I like it when he says "I've been with my son since he was 5 years old" like that's a sign of great parenting.
    Umm so what's good parenting to u then? Leaving your son because u have to go to jail for some drug charges?

Comment

60 year old saying he can whup any 50 year old. Lol, The Mayweather's always have some hilarious **** to say.

Comment

Lol war at the press conference please

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Lol war at the press conference please
          I was watching a documentary last night, not specifically about the man in your sig, Gerald McClellan, but they showed him for about 30 seconds. The poor man is in such bad shape: blind, mostly deaf, brain damaged, has difficulty walking. It's a damn shame.

Comment

Floyd Sr won the E-War. Like that **** means something, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I was watching a documentary last night, not specifically about the man in your sig, Gerald McClellan, but they showed him for about 30 seconds. The poor man is in such bad shape: blind, mostly deaf, brain damaged, has difficulty walking. It's a damn shame.
              McClellan was rabbit punched by a boxer named Nigel Benn, and the ref allowed this on top of having to take Benn's right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                McClellan was rabbit punched by a boxer named Nigel Benn, and the ref allowed this on top of having to take Benn's right hand.
                There wasn't significantly more rabbit punches than the average fight, people just pick up on them because of what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Gerard might have been damaged already before getting in the fight but there is as massive head butt in the fight that started all the problems

Comment

Nobody is going to fight in the street or at the press meetings. The only fight will be Guerrero vs. Mayweather and Mayweather will most likely score a wide points win and go home and celebrate without a mark on him. The dads just like to hear themselves talk tough sh&t. When Floyd Sr. was mad at Floyd Jr. he said he would kick his ass too. He seems to think he is invincible in a street fight.

Comment

Amazingly even tho that was jumbled It was easy to read its Prbly cause I write like that lol. I seriously didn't use any punctuation or spacing for paragraphs but always got good scores on papers I feel cool **** anybody who disagrees😑

Comment

Working...
                      X