No announcement yet.

IS this a sucker punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    It was a sucker punch. If it was me I'd have let him punch me square in the jaw. The force of my iron chin would impact his shoulder and knock him out via the fist. Only then is it not a sucker punch.
    Damn, can't argue with that..

Comment

not at all in a street fight a sucker punch is when you act cool with the guy then blast him when he's not looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
        yeah bro exactly hes like a muscular dude that thinks highly of him self, people thought he was gonna eat me alive for sure.
        haha i like this story. he pushed you so you retaliated. its only a sucker punch if he didn't expect contact when he was obviously looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          not at all in a street fight a sucker punch is when you act cool with the guy then blast him when he's not looking.
          True that bro ur 100percent right , I've seen on YouTube guys act real cool with a guy the blast him, that is messed up bad.

Comment

no,good for you

Comment

stick out your arm,once a man comes within that distance its time to strike

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
                no bro dint hit him while he was down, my buddy recorded it on his droid i can maybe ask him for the footy and post it here some time, can i get in trouble for that with the mods? sorry in a noob here lol .
                Yes please.

Comment

^^^^ yeah bro I asked him earlier he said he tried sending it via text but it said file was too large, I wondering how else it can be done. I'll google it

Comment

After he shoved, you should've pretended to give him a warm hug, but to his surprise, right when he opens his arms you two piece the guy. know wutImean brah?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      After he shoved, you should've pretended to give him a warm hug, but to his surprise, right when he opens his arms you two piece the guy. know wutImean brah?
                      Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

Working...
                      X