• Show
Clear All

• tyson would have punched a hole through foremans face

i know that we all know that.

too bad tyson didn't know that huh?

Comment

What...like this?

Comment

Nuthugger Alert! Nuthugger Alert! Have another gulp of that KoolAid Fan-Boi :jerk0ff9:

Poet

Comment

how much i wish we could see prime ali, tyson, klit, foreman, fraizer today. super 6? add vitali. epic fights.

Comment

Tyson against 40+ George is a win for Mike
            young Foreman KO's him though

Comment

Either version of foreman beats the breaks off tyson

Comment

Young Foreman?

The one that got 1 punched by feather fisted Cassius Clay? The one that went life and death with a journeyman Ron Lyle? floored multiple times?

The one that got dominated by Jimmy Young(who? that's what I said)?

Foreman's got 2 left feet. chin straight up. zombie movement. Foreman was 210 lbs would be smaller than a prime Mike.

OMAN this would be one of those KO's where Foreman's head gets launched into outerspace. I can see the brutal uppercut in my mind. Mouthpiece flying out splash of sweat from the fro and flies to the moon

Comment

Lyle was not a journeyman you fool

and he didn't get 1 punched by ali, he tired himself out. He beat himself. That's why ali ran from a rematch.

Tyson would have gotten bodied. If feather fisted buster douglas K.O'd tyson, foreman would have commited murder

Tyson is not even a top 50 ATG

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Nuthugger Alert! Nuthugger Alert! Have another gulp of that KoolAid Fan-Boi :jerk0ff9:

Poet
                    Ah Mr. Hohenzollern, why not post an interesting little yarn, I know you can.

Comment

Working...
                    X