No announcement yet.

Is Bones Jones...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bones Jones...........

If he decapitates Rua, is bones a real threat to Anderson?? Or would he still be considered to green for ya'll?

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    If he decapitates Rua, is bones a real threat to Anderson?? Or would he still be considered to green for ya'll?
    If he beats Rua he beats Anderson lol

Comment

Yeah of course, right now I would think of him as a live dog against Silva.

Comment

lmao @ Jones being a dog to Anderson.

styles make fights.

Jones would toss Anderson on his ass and destroy him with GnP. Sonnen's GnP hurt and broke Anderson's ribs. Jones would straight up rape.

Shogun has no chance either.

Comment

Jones is the best thing going in the UFC right now, he destroys anyone 170-205 IMO....

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            lmao @ Jones being a dog to Anderson.

styles make fights.

Jones would toss Anderson on his ass and destroy him with GnP. Sonnen's GnP hurt and broke Anderson's ribs. Jones would straight up rape.

Shogun has no chance either.
            Lets see, as TS said he is still a but green though obviously talented and skilled.

I am not about to favor him over a guy many consider the best P4P in the sport until he beats someone anywhere near the caliber of Silva though.

Comment

If anyone has a good wrestling base, they are a problem for anderson, ala Chael......... chael sucks at anything else but wrestling and well he utilized that to the best...so i think if you know how to drive your take downs and well time them...... cause ithink that is the problem with anderson, if you dont know how to time a take down you gonna get ripped apart but yeah

Comment

Wrestlers and fighters who can take guys down like Jones will always give silva problems. He clowns straight BJJ fighters because alot of them don't have good takedowns but are good off their backs.

Travis Lutter took Silva down and was beating him until he ran out of steam and got careless. Henderson won the first round but got caught with good strikes in the second which helped setup the RNC. Chael Sonnen gave everyone the blueprint to beat Silva but ended up getting careless and got caught.

I give Jones a very good chance at beating Silva. Jones is the truth and I believe he will beat Rua who hasn't been the same fighter since back when he was the young killer in the PRIDE days.

Comment

Working...
                X