Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Yea Andrade has a hell of a chin, but i would put him second behind Margarito....those shots he took from cotto and walked through them like nothing, and them KO'd cotto shows me he has a GREAT chin
      Mosley's outing against Margarito should wipe him off the list......I would understand if Margarito never went down....but he did THEN the ref stopped it....then still went down after....

Comment

Hatton, Cotto and certainly Khan are not huge punchers, i am a big fan of Khan but im not sure why people think he is a huge puncher, maybe if he sat down on his punches more.

Cotto is probably the biggest puncher of them all

Erm anyway i would go for Mosley or Margarito, Bhop was not hit on the chin as much as those guys have been..

Mosley has been hit brutally by forrest and this was after he got butted and was still recovering, but still got up from the KD. Floyd tagged him all night, Hoya caught him with some monstrous shots also..
        Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 06-04-2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
          Mosley's outing against Margarito should wipe him off the list......I would understand if Margarito never went down....but he did THEN the ref stopped it....then still went down after....
          To be fair man Mosley just planted his feet all night and let rip with huge shots for 9 rounds, i was amazed Margarito didn't go down till round 8. The amount of punishment he took vs Cotto might have hurt him a little too

Comment

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
            Bhop or Mosley currently
            agreed ! ..........

Comment

You serious man Margarito showed an unbelievable chin that night most fighters would have been out by the sixth if they took the shots Margarito was taking that night.Malinaggi Margarito Mosley Pacquaio Andrade

Comment

Bhop aint been on his ass since 94

Comment

HIs first KO and he took he punches really well....its was just too much for him.....anyother fighter in his shoes would have gone done earlier and been KO'd instead of a stoppage

Comment

Working...
                  X