No announcement yet.

Blueprint to beat Wlad [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
    When was the last time someone like Brewster put pressure on him like that from the get go?

Nobody has.
    Exactly, everyone's acting like he's changed so much but how do you know?
    No one has made his ass work in years.

I see him doing the same exact things that he did last night in that vid, there is no difference.

Comment

Peters dropped him

Comment

Comment

Corrie Sanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YboPBVOHn9Q

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

Peters dropped him
            Why do people mostly Americans call fighters names with an "s" on the end. His name is Peter, not Peters.

Also just because you are aware of a fight that has knock-downs, it doesnt make you clever to post a random 'part 1' of the fight. If you are going to post something, post specifically.

just saying.

Comment

no hard feelings mate, and these vids you're posting are BEFORE the Brewster knock out. So Wlads ass hasnt been working for yearssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                no hard feelings mate, and these vids you're posting are BEFORE the Brewster knock out. So Wlads ass hasnt been working for yearssssssss
                They are still blueprints.

My bad on calling him peters.

Comment

i think he stands up straighter and constanlty holds out the jab,but still clever proper aggression gives the same result there.

if Haye doesnt KO this fool and or his brother i will be veryyy disapointed!.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                    i think he stands up straighter and constanlty holds out the jab,but still clever proper aggression gives the same result there.

if Haye doesnt KO this fool and or his brother i will be veryyy disapointed!.
                    He's better at taking his time and picking shots but that has more to do with his opponents not being able to press him.
                    Guys like Chambers and Brock don't have the power or chin too do it Arreola and Peter did but they were too slow and didn't have the movement needed.

All and all, I do see anyone beating them for awhile

Comment

you guys really believe that none his opponents are trying to do this stuff? klitschko has found a way to keep these guys off of him.

haye will end up looking like the rest of them. if he's able to get in, klitschko will just tie him up with his monster grip.

Comment

Working...
                      X