Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was this a 24/7 or a documentary of the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    I swear 2 god i jst kept thinking that...

I felt sorry for the philippines but man, i watch the news enough as it is...didnt need to see it all on 24/7
    same. i do feel bad for them and it is worthy of showing but it's not the moment. we tuned it tonight to watch behind the scenes footage of each boxers training camp leading up to the fight. it's not what i watch 24/7 for. i mean, of course they had to show some of it because it did happen and it was significant (plus hbo always likes to show a little background on boxers and their life outside of the ring), but it shouldn't have taken up half of the show. seemed every time they would switch over to pacquiao you would see more of the philippines than you'd see about him. it was disappointing to say the least.

i got exactly what i expected from cottos parts. training footage and everything related to him and his preparation towards the fight. a few clips here and there of what his life was like outside of the ring. it was nicely balanced. that scene where he was walking towards the gym with his team, and the scene where they introduced all of them was badass. we need for pacquiaos part to be just as interesting for the episodes to be entertaining. i hope the next episodes turn out to be more intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
      i think the footage doesn't lie but that's not what i'm looking to discuss.
      at least they own their country...

Comment

everything was about the water at phillipines. they show very lil training. Cotto was eating some nice pinchos

Comment

same. i do feel bad for them and it is worthy of showing but it's not the moment. we tuned it tonight to watch behind the scenes footage of each boxers training camp leading up to the fight. it's not what i watch 24/7 for. i mean, of course they had to show some of it because it did happen and it was significant (plus hbo always likes to show a little background on boxers and their life outside of the ring), but it shouldn't have taken up half of the show. seemed every time they would switch over to pacquiao you would see more of the philippines than you'd see about him. it was disappointing to say the least.

i got exactly what i expected from cottos parts. training footage and everything related to him and his preparation towards the fight. a few clips here and there of what his life was like outside of the ring. it was nicely balanced. that scene where he was walking towards the gym with his team, and the scene where they introduced all of them was badass. we need for pacquiaos part to be just as interesting for the episodes to be entertaining. i hope the next episodes turn out to be more intriguing.
          they're adding drama to the show *****! they want it to be more dramatic than your momma's afternoon soap...

Comment

i swear, half of the episode was clips of the philippines underwater and kids surfing using houses as surfboards. it couldn't be more obvious hbo is giving people reason to blame the typhoons if pacquiao does lose on the 14th. cotto did his part in his half of the show even though it wasn't all that entertaining either. similar to marquez role on his last 24/7. the episode wasn't as good as the first mayweather-marquez one, hopefully it'll get better.
            I got to say it passed through my mind!!

hopefully they will focus next episode in their training

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
              everything was about the water at phillipines. they show very lil training. Cotto was eating some nice pinchos
              what is pincho? looks good...

Comment

Originally posted by K-None JAT Loc View Post
                is it a "dirt poor country"?
                Oh yeah, you didn't even realized how much damage that storm left the Philippines.. your comment is offensive. tanga

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                  Those are food aids given by the US government.

Comment

i swear, half of the episode was clips of the philippines underwater and kids surfing using houses as surfboards. it couldn't be more obvious hbo is giving people reason to blame the typhoons if pacquiao does lose on the 14th. cotto did his part in his half of the show even though it wasn't all that entertaining either. similar to marquez role on his last 24/7. the episode wasn't as good as the first mayweather-marquez one, hopefully it'll get better.
                    co-sign

That **** look like a dam documentary of the typhoons.

I swear that **** was all boring.

I only like the moments where Pac's advisor koncks and ariza were discussing about their fight and Cotto's part.

The rest was predictable.

It's the reason why I hate Pac in 24/7 they always got to show the dam PI, that place is boring..

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post

it is just meat in a stick

Comment

Working...
                      X