Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all the people that bought the fight like I did, there is one question...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the people that bought the fight like I did, there is one question...........

How does it feel to take it balls deep with no Vaseline?

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    How does it feel to take it balls deep with no Vaseline?
    u tel us lol

Comment

its been enjoyable broadcast here. khan and enzk mak, then okayish fights in the US. we only pay £15 mind you.

Comment

damn it must suck to buy all these mismatches...

Comment

I'm switchin on and off between Football and Boxing..

I didn't buy it my uncle did.

Comment

Early this evening when my friends arrived and i turned on the tv to find on which ppv channel the fight was on. I was just about to buy the fight and i saw the price "54.99$".

I looked at my friend and said "You guys know i can connect my pc to my flat screen and stream the fight? It won't cost us anything."

So now we are in my living room watching the fight on sopcast. Quality isn't as good as it would have been on ppv, but **** paying 55$ for 3 short fights and and a potential mismatch. We ordered pizza and it's great.

Some are wondering why boxing is losing some popularity. 55$ for an hour and a half worth of fighting is why.

PS: Damn, Roach was shaking like crazy in De La Hoya's dressing room. I hate seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              Early this evening when my friends arrived and i turned on the tv to find on which ppv channel the fight was on. I was just about to buy the fight and i saw the price "54.99$".

I looked at my friend and said "You guys know i can connect my pc to my flat screen and stream the fight? It won't cost us anything."

So now we are in my living room watching the fight on sopcast. Quality isn't as good as it would have been on ppv, but **** paying 55$ for 3 short fights and and a potential mismatch. We ordered pizza and it's great.

Some are wondering why boxing is losing some popularity. 55$ for an hour and a half worth of fighting is why.

PS: Damn, Roach was shaking like crazy in De La Hoya's dressing room. I hate seeing that.
              That's a great idea which I wish I'd thought of beforehand, but I figured that this being the 'biggest' fight of the year I should support the sport and buy it...How wrong I was. Instead, I'm just supporting Oscar's greed and love for glorified business transactions fighting smaller men.

I find TVU has better quality than sopcast usually.

Comment

That was incredibly graphic and gross.

Comment

i only paid £15 for it so i dnt feel to bothered atm will see if i get the right result tho cmon de la hoya lol

Comment

Stop complaining. We paid because we wanted to see the fight, noone forced any of us the buy the event. You like to get paid off your carear so don't be so tough on our great athletes.
                    Last edited by PaiidINFULLent.; 12-06-2008, 11:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                    X