Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Edges Daniel Jacobs - MEGA Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Jacobs winning 7-5 +KD 114-113 close fight.If Golovkin fights Canelo he won't get the decision in a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      Im glad the right guy won.
      The hell you talking about, and I'm a huge GGG fan, both men deserved to win fight was close and a lot of people saw Jacobs winning too.

Comment

Jacobs the CHEATER looks like a light heavy weight Dang!!!!!
        GGG still won!
        Last edited by MantisToboggan; 03-19-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Jacobs thought surviving equals to beating Golovkin lol. Pacquiao-Clottey part 2. Gennady is an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            No, the right guy won.
            You honestly don't believe that. His career is done from here on out...oh, and the excuse is going to be he's getting old. Mark my words, keep it, save it, post it, write a story bout it, whatever. Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
              The hell you talking about, and I'm a huge GGG fan, both men deserved to win fight was close and a lot of people saw Jacobs winning too.
              I have it 7-5 GGG, you mean a lot of people shocked that GGG didnt finish jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You honestly don't believe that. His career is done from here on out...oh, and the excuse is going to be he's getting old. Mark my words, keep it, save it, post it, write a story bout it, whatever. Watch.
                Yes I do, and maybe his career is done, I don't really care about that. The point is Jacobs lost, and people are going over board because he surpassed their expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  I had Jacobs winning 7-5 +KD 114-113 close fight.If Golovkin fights Canelo he won't get the decision in a close fight
                  That's a good point though, GGG it's not getting a decision over Canelo, he would need to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    Yes I do, and maybe his career is done, I don't really care about that. The point is Jacobs lost, and people are going over board because he surpassed their expectations.
                    Actually the outcome was what I thought it was going to be...Jacobs wins but they give it to 666....its so obvious they want to make a canelo vs 666 for the money. I actually think 666 stops canelo if it happens cuz it will be the first time canelo really faces someone bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Actually the outcome was what I thought it was going to be...Jacobs wins but they give it to 666....its so obvious they want to make a canelo vs 666 for the money. I actually think 666 stops canelo if it happens cuz it will be the first time canelo really faces someone bigger than him.
                      Good for you. I didn't think Jacobs would get blown out, I thought he would be competitive, but still get stopped late.

The fight was close, I thought GGG did the better work and deserved the win.

He might stop Canelo, but seeing how respectful GGG was of Danny's punches, I think Canelo will be able to earn his respect too and make it a competitive fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X